• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Nationals CMT Help wanted!

Giantoshawott

Shining arceus in bw 6. A dream come true.
Pokemon (13)
1 Shaymin (UL)
1 Virizion (NV)
1 Smeargle
1 Regigigas EX
2 Mewtwo EX
3 Tornadus
4 Celebi (Prime)

T/S/S (33)
1 Super Rod
2 Eviolite
2 Random Reciever
2 Plus Power
3 N
2 Switch
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Skyarrow Bridge
4 Professor Juniper
4 Dual Ball
3 Junk Arm
4 Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy (14)
4 Double Colorless Energy
10 Grass Energy

Strategy: start with celebi, overwhelm your opponent.

PS: some advice on how to get a smeargle, 2 dual ball, and 4 celebi. cheap

Random Receiver – Trainer’s Goods

Reveal cards from 1 at a time from the top of your deck, show the first Support card you find to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Then, return the revealed cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.

You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

Your list looks pretty solid, and you can buy Pokemon card singles at toadandtroll.com, Ebay, or stop2shop.com. But you need an account for all of these.
Also Eviolite would be nice in here if you can make room.
Maybe:
-1 Energy exchanger
-1 Switch
+2 Eviolite

You could try a Shaymin EX since its good against terrakions. I think you might need more than one switch. Maybe three? You could always borrow the cards you need. You could ask anyone you know or borrow from anyone on Pokebeach. Looks very solid but if you want
-1 grass energy (9 will do I think)
+1 Shaymin EX (if you want) or another switch or anything else you need

never mind, I am going to use zekeels, because MTC's Cs are hard to get for under $10.

New zekeels thread here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-zekeels-for-nats-help-wanted

-1 N(with all the draw support in this deck i think you can cut one, plus late game this card is usually terrible)
-1 grass energy(i play 9 and i think it works fine)
-1 virizion(i dont think this works in this deck well because you try to hit T1)

+1 switch(you have to get celebis and stuff out of the active spot fats and this helps)
+1 junk arm(i feel that if you run this card it must be in 4s)
+1 catcher(you want to get rid of their set up early, so catcher just helps)

Hope i helped =)

Back