Discuss it all here! :)

Standings as of now

WEST

Hornets vs. Spurs 1-0 Hornets
Lakers vs Jazz 1-0 Lakers

EAST

Celtics vs. Cavaliers
Pistons vs. Magic 1-0 Pistons

Ya go suns but they need to step there game up alot after that intense spurs game,i mean who would ever guess duncan would go for the 3 and get it i mean if some one foulded him and made him miss for sure duncan would only make 1-3 ft.

Hopefully the Raptors can get it together. My brother is a Magic fan, so I can't imagine what'll happen if the Raptors loose. I used to think the Celtics would win it all, but after seeing how they played against the Hawks, I'm not so sure they can do it this year.

~DogMaster40

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!

Were gonna beat Boston in 7 in the Eastern Confrence Finals then steamroll the Lakers in 6 FTW.

-Black Rayquaza

Denver =], in my dreams, they have no defense, yet i would like to see them win in years to come.
As much as you love or hate it, New Orleans, Las Angeles, or Boston are going to win the Finals, or that's what i think.

We'll let the Jazz do the talking. No one seems to know who they are, but I'll let the sweep in Houston speak for itself. So much for only being able to win at home. :p

Jazz may sweep Houston, but trust me, they won't get past the rest of the Western Conference, the last thing i want to see are the Spurs in the finals =/. DeJaVu is happaning... only with the Cavaliers and Wizards xD

Take it from a former Utahn KG, the Jazz have a bad habit of choking in the playoffs. If they couldn't win with Stockton and Malone, they can't win now. But I'm with you ssb4ever, I don't want to see the Spurs in the finals again.

~DogMaster40

Yeah, it is unfortunate that the Jazz have to play the Lakers early on. I'm not ruling them out, though, since the Jazz played solid in last year's playoffs. The teams with more experience will be the team to beat. New Orleans is good, but they won't get far. Maybe it will be their time next year.

I just hope the SUNS can rally past a 2-0 series defecit and beat up them spurs, then beat up NOH/DAL and off to the conference finals with LOL i mean LAL. And go to the Finals. :) Shaq FTW.

That 96-102 loss was crazy, SUNS need a lot more spirit, they must not relax when they're leading, they must extend the lead. Don't they want sweet revenge?

Who else but the celts? We have the big 3 and a bench thats so deep with talent, you could probly form another winning record bball team with them. lol.

Back