• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NBA2k10s Trades

Hmmm are there any other older cards you're looking for? I'd like to trade you for the Regice but I don't want to trade a lot of nice things, ya know?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
i have all of your wants.

i need these. :)

1 Floatzel
1 Alakazam
1 Infernape 4
1 Hippowdon
1 Luxray gl
1 Flygon
1 Snorlax
1 Mismagius

Lol thats basically all my rising rival lv xs so no thanks for now but I will check your list to see what I want.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hmmm are there any other older cards you're looking for? I'd like to trade you for the Regice but I don't want to trade a lot of nice things, ya know?

Yeah I totally understand. if you have any ex card in poor or bad condition I will trade Regice star for it. Im a huge collector of ex cards

I have a chansey ex in really good condition :p I don't really have any cards that are in bad condition. All my older ones are still in their original packs so they wouldn't get damaged XD are there any commons/uncommons/rares you're looking for that I can lump together?

I'm very interested in your Flygon X. I have Glaceon X, Snorlax X, Rayquaza C X x2 (1 promo), and other good cards. Can you please check my list for it? Thanks.

See how you are...
I approve your thread, make your first offer, and I get skipped.
Just kidding!

Still interested in Luxray GL X and Flygon X.

What LV.Xs and EXs do you want that aren't on that list? I also have some neo holos and charons choice. I just REALLY need Flygon LV.X.

my:
tangrowth lv.x
gengar lv.x
gallade 4 lv.x

your:
skaromory ex
gardevoir delta ex
flygon delta ex
golem ex
dragonite ex (which one?)
bannette ex
sceptile delta ex

LMK
I have a bunch of neo cards

I have 2 Tangrowth X cards Im interested in flygon X I also have Heatran X (Pack) and Shaymin Sky (Pack) Level X so yea please counter :p

UrsaLunarMinor said:
I have a chansey ex in really good condition :p I don't really have any cards that are in bad condition. All my older ones are still in their original packs so they wouldn't get damaged XD are there any commons/uncommons/rares you're looking for that I can lump together?

Not really man but if u would do the good condition chansey I will think bout makin the trade.

Wishirulz said:
my:
tangrowth lv.x
gengar lv.x
gallade 4 lv.x

your:
skaromory ex
gardevoir delta ex
flygon delta ex
golem ex
dragonite ex (which one?)
bannette ex
sceptile delta ex

LMK
I have a bunch of neo cards
No thanks dude I value my ex cards just as much as my lv xs so I would probobly never do 7 exs for 3 lv xs

EspeonROX said:
My: Gallade 4 LV.X
Honchkrow LV.X
Dustox ex LM
Your: Luxray GL LV.X

Sorry so many ppl want luxray I will get back to you.

TheBBProductionz said:
I have 2 Tangrowth X cards Im interested in flygon X I also have Heatran X (Pack) and Shaymin Sky (Pack) Level X so yea please counter :p

No thanks unless I get another Flygon lv x In a trade I will notify You if I do.
Thanks

GHJamesGH said:
What LV.Xs and EXs do you want that aren't on that list? I also have some neo holos and charons choice. I just REALLY need Flygon LV.X.

Im looking for a variety of exs and lv xs. just offer me an offer and I will see if i can trade you the Flygon. So many people want it right now so idk if you will get. Sorry

what other lv.xs do you want in that case
I can match lv.xs to your exs, i have dialga g lv.x if interested
name 4 more and i'll let you know

I'll even throw in a Heat Rotom if you do my trade. Just sayin'.

My: Gallade 4 LV.X
Honchkrow LV.X
Dustox ex LM
Heat Rotom
Your: Flygon LV.X

Back