need an avatar? click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  need an avatar? click here!

Papi/Manny said:
Thanks alot, but could you maybe make the backround a dark red, if it wouldn't be too much trouble? Thanks again.
... that would be really hard, and there's a big chance that it won't look as good as it does now, sorry

Hey is there any chance that you could make me an avvy using eiether the artwork from UF Feraligatr or UF Feraligatr ex and have Rickraptor77 in the lower right-handcorner in lime-green coloration?

rickraptor77:
click on the pict for the URL
well, if it was in at the bottom, you couldn't see it, and I couldn't find a good faraligtr ex, and I can't scan it myself, cause I don't have it.
well, do you like it?

all ya have to do is copy the url and then paste into avatar url

p.s cute-mew,was it.Yeah can you make an avatar using the drawing of Dark Ampharos with Dandill23 in lemon yellow somewhere on the avatar,please?

Very nice avy's!
Can I have one about the size of Rickraptor's (Sorry, i'm not very good with judging how large pixels are, :D) but with a sort of sinister-looking chansey on it? If you could write ChanseyMaster on the bottom that would rock. Thanks!

Can I pls have 1?

Pic: Any large Latios pic will do.

Around the size of RickRaptor's(not good at pixel sizes-how big they are)

Text:Latios Legend

Style of text:Bright red.

Thx in advance.

Dandill23:

well, I must say that Dark ampharos' head looks strange, but, well, here it is

ChanseyMaster:

well, do you even know how hard it is to even find a not-happy looking chansey, this is the best I could find.

Latios Legend:

it's the pict from alt mare's Latias for in case you where wondering

BTW, click on the pict for the URL

hello. could i please have you make a 100 x 100 one with a flying salamence fighting a flying lugia ( preferably the lugia ex from unseen forces version if possible ) with a mountain with lightning striking in the background. if possible this would be really cool. could it please say battle of the titans in blue with white edges at the edges of the word at the bottom?? if possible, thanks for your time and effort. and if you can only find bad pics of those, i wouldn't mind you replacing one of those pokemon with a rayquaza or sumthing :) and could one of them pls be doing a hyper beam atk or something plz?? sorry if this is too much.

Legendary LuGi@ EX said:
hello. could i please have you make a 100 x 100 one with a flying salamence fighting a flying lugia ( preferably the lugia ex from unseen forces version if possible ) with a mountain with lightning striking in the background. if possible this would be really cool. could it please say battle of the titans in blue with white edges at the edges of the word at the bottom?? if possible, thanks for your time and effort. and if you can only find bad pics of those, i wouldn't mind you replacing one of those pokemon with a rayquaza or sumthing :) and could one of them pls be doing a hyper beam atk or something plz?? sorry if this is too much.
well, I can't really cut pictures out of cards, and they are too large to fit in 100x100
but if sprites are OK:
clcik on the pict for the URL
sorry, hyper beam on the game doesn't look a bit like a hyper beam, and it's difficult to make it myself, and it would ruin the pict anyway
EDIT: just noticed, I took a background with lightning, but I accidentally put the sprites on them, sorry

all the others, please no difficult requests, thanks

cute-mew, could you also make one avatar to me too. I would like both arcanine ex and steelix ex pictures on the size 100x100.
If you could do it I would really appreciate, but if you can't I also completely understand :p

Lol, I know what you mean. Maybe you can just take like a FR/LG sprite and make it angry with sorta red and black hair. That would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back