Need Help With Six Corners

-ThatBlackJew-

Dark Horse
So I've been wanting to make a six corners deck with the new Vileplume from Boundries Crossed.

Considering that Vileplume is a Stage 2 i've been told it's a bad deck idea. I was wondering if anyone can help me make a basic decklist with 3-1-3 Vileplume.

thanks in advance

I would follow this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-what-deck-to-play-with-boundaries-crossed-out
Also , Vileplume decks are EXTREMELY tight on space, and is very hard to build, but has potential. I play 3-1-2 Vileplume, because that's what I believe is best.

In general you want to stay away from Vileplume, unless you're just playing for fun. It really has no merit and is, at best, a questionable card that can, and most likely will, loose you games. In theory it's okay to about average, but it just makes it easier for your opponent to play around.

vileplume is bad right now, because catcher is in the format.

catcher is the worst card in the format. when you have 1 card that makes 90% of a type of card(that being evolve cards) useless.
it means the card is broken. I think catcher is honestly more broken than Slowking or Sneasel. For you vets that know what I'm talking about.

^ Catcher being absent makes Dark Hydreigon more broken than it already is. You won't have a way to stop the Deinos hiding in the bench unless you play Landorus. N is more broken than Catcher IMO because it turns the game into a sack-fest late game.

On topic, Vileplume can be playable. As long as you understand what your meta runs.

I just want a deck to play it ^__^ hammers will probably stomp my deck but honestly it's just for fun :D

my friend has the idea of running eevee + evo's with it. i want to run Basics and Ex's one for each type

Fighting = Landorus Ex
Dark= Darkrai Ex

looking for others too

Water=Keldeo EX
Metal=Registeel EX
Grass=Shaymin EX
Psychic=Mewtwo EX
Fire=Ho-oh EX

seems good. i could make really good use of ho-oh and a multitude of differen't basic energies along with energy switch.

You probably don't need a metal pokemon though because no metagame pokemon have a weakness to it. Rayquaza normal works well in a Vileplume deck, OHKOing all non-EX dragons and OHKOing EX ones with a pluspower, and it only needs a lightning energy to do so.

i'll find away to make it work. Prism will be my best bet. recycling them is going to suck though.

4 prism
4 of each blend
8-10 mixture of the other energy

-ThatBlackJew- said:
i'll find away to make it work. Prism will be my best bet. recycling them is going to suck though.

4 prism
4 of each blend
8-10 mixture of the other energy

Cut the extra energy, there is no way you'll have room for that. I've found that 4 Prism and 4 of each Blend should work perfectly fine, most decks don't run above 12 energy anyway, especially not decks like this that are already tight for space.

Keep in mind this deck often has extreme issues with consistency, but if you get your metagame right and manage to set up every time, it can work ok.

oh this isn't for tournys or anything i'm just making this deck for fun. because i like making decks like these.

running either:
Darkrai/Hydreigon or Blastoise/Keldeo for my cities. whichever i finish first :)

Back