• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BACK FROM PRERELEASE POST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I WILL SAY IF I HAVE IT

Need Snorlax Promo? Expert Belt non-holo isn't worth much...I can do Lucario X & Snorlax for Shinx & Expert Belt. Did you get any Energy Restore/Buffer Piece?

RE: BACK FROM PRERELEASE POST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I WILL SAY IF I HAVE IT

Okay,
4 Expert Belt
1 Gengar LV.X
2 Haunter(one with the body)
4 Charizard(with the body)
4 Charmeleon
4 Charmander
4 Beedrill G(1 RH)
2 Zapdos G(1 RH)
2 Porygon-Z G(1 RH)
1 of each Arceus and 1 of each Arceus LV.X
4 Ultimate Zone
4 Beginning Door
4 Department Girl
Just PM what you have.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Need Snorlax Promo? Expert Belt non-holo isn't worth much...I can do Lucario X & Snorlax for Shinx & Expert Belt. Did you get any Energy Restore/Buffer Piece?

dont need snorlax (i already have 5 )
i got 1 energy restore and 3 buffer peice

CML for shiny shinx PA, please.

i like
x's (all)
staples
SR's

i can add for x's (anything you want *has to be reasonable*)

I want the arceus prerelease sleeves and the 3-2-1 gengar line. I have Raichu Lv. X. Cml for add INS. PM me please :D

Would you be willing to do my Charmander SF for your Shiny Shinx PA?

shuckle- this is all i liked offer from them and the gengar line is 3-2-3 with 2 rh ghastlys the haunters without pokebody and 1 curse gengar and 2 of the other

Uxie LA x2
Absol G lv x
Lucario Lv x (tin)
Regigigas Lv. X (Bent in middle)
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Raichu Lv X
Garchomp C Lv.X
Mewtwo Lv. X (Tin)
Heat Rotom x2
Wash Rotom
Surfing Pikachu
15 Bebes
2 Nidoqueen RR's (1rh)
Fighting Arceus
Fire Arceus
Grass Arcues
Unown G
Shiny Relicanth

eevee- i prefer shiny shinx sorry you can re offer (i was thinking i add to it for a lvl x)

Which LV X do you want?

My-
Heat rotom
Surfing pika
Raichu lv x

Your-
arceus pre sleeves
Gengar 3-2-3 line ( or whatever u said it was :p

eevee said:
Which LV X do you want?

interested in this order with top being most wanted (wont pay more though)

salmance x
tangrowth x
gengar x

Shuckle the Snail said:
My-
Heat rotom
Surfing pika
Raichu lv x

Your-
arceus pre sleeves

i might do it if you remove the gengar line other than that you would have to switch the SRs with x's

The only thing I saw was the shiny shinx and I am not going to trade a LV X for it.

if you didnt see anything else then ok but i am not trading shinx (what are you looking for i have unlisted)

Shuckle the Snail said:
My-
Heat rotom
Regigigas lv x with bent
Raichu lv x

Your-
arceus pre sleeves

How about this???

hold on to that because the sleeves might be traded

It looks like I couldn't get a the TIN. Also I would suggest you do NOT get the Azelf Lv.X for $20. Some of the cards I would trade to you are slowly being traded away and there are one or two traders here on PokeBeach that would sell the Azelf Lv.X for $10. It probably better to get it from them, but you should make the decision based on what you want, not what I want.

i am getting the azelf for free if i buy from him for 20$ i am not getting it for 20$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back