TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Update: Johto invasion!

Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone!

I'm really digging the Johtos right now, so I continue...
hoothoot.png

Also edited the poll. Let's see what you guys think!

You're a mod. I always told Alvin you should be. More than massive congrats! Also, nice card.

And yet, I have more posts than you. So what. And you did a great lock!

I like the attack synergy on hoot hoot, nice job CMP!

Woah, you're a mod? You're great for that.

Of the Hoothoot, Chiraami?

Hmm... somehting about Furret strikes me as underpowered. I don't know, just throwing it out there.

Also, in NEO with weakness, how much extra damage does it inflict?

Eh, I dunno...Genesis Azumarill does the same thing (with 30 damage) but a coin flip for Bench damage. With Furret, Bench damage is guaranteed. Fair trade, I think...plus, play Furret early in the game while your opponent is still loading their Bench, and there's a pretty good chance most of their Benched Pokémon will be down nearly half their HP.

Weakness was always x2 (before DP came along).

When does the Nido line come? I'm going to send more attacks soon. Today hopefully? Have you done the rest of the Amphy line?

I've found the difference between the Mareeps! The original one with the problems attack text was the wrong size! What do I get?

Chiraami said:
I've found the difference between the Mareeps! The original one with the problems attack text was the wrong size! What do I get?

While you're correct in that I did change the sizes, it wasn't an error per se...after experimenting, it just looked better with larger text. Try again!

I like the Mareep oads! And the rest of your cards!

These are magnificient CMP. When I first saw these I nearly fell off the chair I'm sitting on (good thing I didn't) Each time I see a awesome card I ask myself "Why can't I make cards like this?" Then I answer myself "How am I supposed to know" Anyway if those cards were real I'd order about 10 copies of each card! That's how good they are.

I love the HootHoot too. I'd love to see the Legendary Beasts!

Sorry about the lack of updates, everyone, but I'm home for Labor Day Weekend and don't have my iMac...just a really, really slow laptop. Don't worry, though -- a few of you have PM'd me asking -- I'm not done with the set!

I've been spending my normal faking time making spoilers, and I'm pretty excited with what I've come up with. And seeing as Gen III Pokémon are winning the poll pretty handedly...well, let's just say you won't be disappointed!

Sorry about the lack of updates, everyone, but I'm home for Labor Day Weekend and don't have my iMac...just a really, really slow laptop. Don't worry, though -- a few of you have PM'd me asking -- I'm not done with the set!

I've been spending my normal faking time making spoilers, and I'm pretty excited with what I've come up with. And seeing as Gen III Pokémon are winning the poll pretty handedly...well, let's just say you won't be disappointed!

This makes me anxious. Something to look forward to :)

Very nice stuff. I dunno if I'm sold on the new typings, but Neo was always one of my favorite looks.

Thanks, Ulysses. The types may not be for everybody, but it's been a goal of mine to accurately represent the typings in the game since I started faking in the old PA! days.

Back