TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: Mitosis! Special Grass Energy?! (1/10/12)

I was kinda hoping it would be holo, and yeah it would definitely incite paralysis spam. Under a trainer lock, it would be nigh unbeatable.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: Mitosis! Special Grass Energy?! (1/10/12)

Ah, good point bros. Lemme fix...

And PMJ, I can certainly make it holo!

EDIT:
Specialgrassenergyholo.png
Made the white glow non-holo since that's how it is on Metal Energy in Genesis.

As for the wording on Duosion, I thought I got it from somewhere but I can't seem to recall where.

One word, EPIC.
I LOVE Joltik and Galvantula, epic furry spidah time!

I found it. It was on Undevelop. So it should be fine.

That grass energy is awesome. So pretty with the holo. :p

I just realized that stacking this Energy on something would make every attack act like Vanilluxe.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: More Water types?! (1/6/12)

DNA said:
/jealousy
I know you can do a few accents like that with Windows XP and such, but none of them are nowhere near that fun. I just memorize Alt+0233 for é.

Lolol I HAZ DEM ALL AND MORE OH YUS

Lovin' the new Energy. Psychs me up.

Did anyone else notice that Tropius's Poke-Power reads, "Energy cards attached Tropius…" ?

Other than that, great cards, CMP. Loving your work as always.

Neo-era cards say the Pokemon's name rather than this Pokemon.

I'm loving all of these CMP, but you knew that already. :D Can't wait for more.

I think the error there is that it should be "attached to Tropius".

Although I think the idea of Duosion going through mitosis is a bit overdone the card itself is pretty swell. Where do you get this radical arts?

RE: Neo Redux. Are you ready?

CMP said:
Thanks!

Well, I'm sure you you're familiar with the old TCG type symbols so I won't discuss those, but between Grass and Fire is Poison, then as you move to the right the new type symbols are Flying, Bug and Ground on the top row. On the bottom row, new types from left to right include Rock, Ice, Ghost, and Dragon. If you need any explanations for symbols, I'd be happy to give some!

How did you think of the flying symbol? Is that an official one?

RE: Neo Redux. Are you ready?

CardUniverse said:
How did you think of the flying symbol? Is that an official one?
If a type hasn't officially been represented in the TCG, the symbol he uses is not official. In fact, he didn't use the official Dragon-type symbol for his fakes until recently, and most of the fakes still have the older versions he's used.

Yeah, but the poison is seen on Koffing and Weezing in the anime and the ghost is the same as the fog badge, the rock was also used. Are the symbols of flying, bug, ice, and ground also seen in the anime?

Also, since the symbols SHOULD be simple, I think that for the flying symbol, CMP, you should use the feather badge.

The anime is not the TCG.

CardUniverse said:
Yeah, but the poison is seen on Koffing and Weezing in the anime and the ghost is the same as the fog badge, the rock was also used. Are the symbols of flying, bug, ice, and ground also seen in the anime?

Also, since the symbols SHOULD be simple, I think that for the flying symbol, CMP, you should use the feather badge.

Nope, the others symbols (to my knowledge) were NOT used in the anime.

Not a fan of the Feather Badge, to be honest...if I were to change it, it would likely be to the Battrio Flying symbol.

Fooooor Meester DNA!

gb_promo_10__zapdos_by_ilkcmp-d4n4jo0.png

Anything you want/need fixed, lemme know! <3 'Twas a pain making the 'GB' symbol -- did the best I could with the closest font I could.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: I love you, DNA! (1/21/12)

^holy... I loved that one... Looks so real... It's a shame they never printed most of those GB cards as physical cards...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

I knew you could do cards well, but even with me requesting this specifically from you, I am still impressed by the end result! I wonder, if I gave you the specs for the other 3 cards, would you be willing to make fakes for those as well, or is this Zapdos just enough? (I'm satisfied with just the Zapdos because I can actually proxy this now.)

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Of course I would make the other 3! This was a fun change-of-pace -- definitely what I needed!

Question. What exactly does the text of Zapdos' attack mean? Confused by the randomly selecting of a pokemon

In the TCG video game, the computer would randomly select one of your opponent's Pokémon -- this is likely the reason the card was never actually printed. DNA wanted the card to be as faithful as representation of the card as possible. Essentially, just choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and do 70 damage to it. Ask DNA if he had anything other than that in mind.

Back