New “Armarouge ex Premium Collection” in April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Armarouge ex Premium Collection” will release on April 19th for $39.99!

6575320_sd-200x192.jpg

6575320cv14d-173x200.jpg

6575320cv17d-145x200.jpg

6575320cv11d-200x156.jpg

The promo features brand new artwork that hasn’t released in Japan yet. It’s a reprint of Armarouge ex from Paradox Rift.
The collection will come with:

1 etched foil promo card featuring Armarouge ex
2 foil promo cards featuring Charcadet and Ceruledge
6 Pokémon TCG booster packs
1 magnetic card protector with display base
65 card sleeves featuring Armarouge and Ceruledge
A code card for Pokémon TCG Live

The sleeves of Armarouge and Ceruledge were originally released...

Continue reading...

Those sleeves are cool, nice to see regions outside of Japan getting Pokemon Center Japan-esque merchandise. I hope this trend continues in the future!

So the full-arts are just gonna be exclusive in all of these Premium Collections?

Hey, works for me.

It would be so awesome if we got an SIR equivalent art in these boxes. It would make them much more worthwhile. But it’s not gonna happen in these lowest tier ex boxes.
These certainly are not the “lowest tier” of the EX boxes since the 4 pack ones exist still too And I think the new/custom skinned card displays are supposed to be what makes these collections “have value” but you’re right in saying an SIR would be absolutely the way to make people actually want to buy theses boxes with their random assortments of 2-3 different sets packs! I remember the Eeveelution boxes with the V and VMax Alt Arts (SIRs) being so incredibly satisfying to open/own just for those cards not even the packs they came with!

These certainly are not the “lowest tier” of the EX boxes since the 4 pack ones exist still too And I think the new/custom skinned card displays are supposed to be what makes these collections “have value” but you’re right in saying an SIR would be absolutely the way to make people actually want to buy theses boxes with their random assortments of 2-3 different sets packs! I remember the Eeveelution boxes with the V and VMax Alt Arts (SIRs) being so incredibly satisfying to open/own just for those cards not even the packs they came with!
Oh that’s true this isn’t the lowest tier.
It’s true, the value of these boxes is supposed to be the featured ex, not the sleeves or whatever. The Eevee boxes made you excited about the featured card.

I love these kinds of boxes. I really wish they would release an ultra pro binder bundle with each set like how they did with 151

Can someone explain why they have suddenly taken to calling any visible card a "promo" now, not just black star promos? With some of the packaging, it can be hard to see the markings if you don't happen to know every card in the set to confirm.

Back