• yes, more possibilites for teams, etc

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • no, too many

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool ideas. How about energy store? It halves the attack and special attack stats but increases both of the defensive stats? Also anyone against my ideas (esp and aquatic)? i dont want 3 types on a pokemon so i figured they would be the nezt best thing.

I think abilities that mess around too much with stats aren't that great, situational ones are always fun though.

Personally I like the idea of Overcharge and Underdog - but it would be better if a notification was displayed when these abilities come into effect. I usually forget I have them and I rarely see the results.
I think a few Item effects turned into abilities would be good too, such as berry effects made more prominent.

Last Stand - when health is lower than 25%, a random stat is raised.
Counter-Attack - when health is lower than 25%, the next move goes first (much like Custap Berry)
Concentration - when health is lower than 33%, the next move will always hit.
Excess - Moves that require a turn to power up, or moves that need recharging lose these drawbacks.

Good ideas. How about pokemon show when they are using an ability? Claydol floats so why cant typlosion be blazing when weak?

Last stand is pretty good. But concentration wouldn't be good. If the pokemon had a good speed and used endure and knew a 1hko move, they would be unstoppable.

Pardon me if some of these abilities were already said/suggested.

Inheritor
If a Pokémon with any stat boosts faints, if you switch in this Pokémon, then each one of the Pokémon's stats are boosted by 1 stage for each stat that was boosted. For example, Pokémon A has +3 Attack and +3 Speed. When Pokémon B with Inheritor is sent out, its Attack and Speed are both raised by one stage. As a drawback, the same thing happens with stat decreases, so if a Pokémon with -2 Special Defense fainted and the Pokémon with Inheritor was switched in, then its Special Defense goes down by 1 stage.

Unscarred
If the Pokémon has full HP and has not been hit once during the battle, then its Attack and Special Attack are increased by 50%. As a drawback, its held item becomes useless and the attack that does damage to it, including recoil attacks, do 50% more damage to the Pokémon with this ability.

Inverse
Any stat decreases on the user turn into stat boosts and vice versa.

Nice ideas, especially the automatic baton pass. 'y newest ideas are
Soul bind-
infamous-after defeating a pokemon, users and foes offensive stats increase.
technological-can use a man made move(ie a potion) but can not be recycled, and only does half the use.
transperent-increases eavisivness, but decreases defense and sp defense
crybaby-when hp falls past half, 1/4 hp will be given back(for a baby pokemon)
honorable-will not hit a pokemon when it has a status, but improves attack
opionated-moves like earthquake and surf only hit one pokemon

Perception - Reveals opponent's next move in between turns (i.e. name of next attack, next Pokémon in line via switch/after faint)

I thought that would be an excellent new ability for Dream World Espeon, since it fits in perfectly with its ability to read air currents and predict its opponent's actions. Scouting, particularly with Baton Pass, would become a lot easier, and Espeon could make a beautiful comeback. Also, Espeon needs to FINALLY get Power Gem!

I had an idea for an ability, not sure if it's very good though....

Regeneration - It could be an ability where the pokemon heals hp with every few steps (like with poison but healing instead) (like Hp Regen in some rpgs) However it wouldn't work if the pokemon is poisoned and it won't heal status effects.

Class Clown/Forgettable (just a name, couldn't think of anything else that suited) - A negative ability which sometimes causes the opponent to ignore attempts to change it's stats and also sometimes ignore moves such as Destiny Bond or Perish Song.

Forgetful sounds to mean on itself. You could make it better if you want. Maybe forgeting it has a status conditon?
Perception would be sweet, and it is even better then dust proof and magic guard on espeon. My ideas would be (for the eeveelutions):
jolteon-motor drive-it makes perfect sense imo. (the newer abilities would be passed along to other pokemon too)
flareon-power flare-all pysical moves do more damage(moves like quick attack would be powered to 80) or wont be affected by status conditions, would know jet blaze (a priority move) and flareblitz
umbreon-intimidate, Nocturnal-said this before, but would increase defenses, along with the dark type boost in the night
would know calm mind
leafeon-herbivore-seems perfect imo

intangeable(spelling)-this pokerman can not be hit by physical moves(the perfect ability for a ghost type pokerman)

Yes it would be. Any thoughts on the eeveelution abilities? I can not seem to come up with any new ones.

I'm going to put some abilities, sorry if some names are copied but I created the abilities a long time ago.

Conductivity: Ground-type and Grounding Ability Pokémon can be hit by Electric-type attacks.
Grounding: This Pokémon cannot be affected by Electric-type attacks.
Corrosion: Steel-type Pokémon can be damaged by Poison-type attacks.
Intense Light: While this Pokémon is in battle, Accuracy of all Pokémon in field cannot be lowered.
Fiery Feather: Halves the damage received from Ice-type attacks.
Mind Breaker: When this Pokémon enters into battle, opponent Sp. Atk is lowered by one stage.
Incorporeal: This Pokémon don't receive damage from physical attacks, but it will still receive their effects.
Afterburner: If the foe is burned, this Pokémon attacks double their power against it.
Fightning Tag: When this Pokémon enters into battle, receives all stat changes of the previous Pokémon.
Disruption: Makes that opponent Pokémon cannot use their held items.
Blade Master: Doubles damage from cut, blade and slash attacks from this Pokémon.
Cursed Eyes: Opponent Pokémon cannot rise their stats.
Gleam Eyes: Attacks from this Pokémon always hit.
Liquid Armor: This Pokémon Defense stat is gradually boosted.
Pheonix Heart: If this Pokémon is Knocked Out, each time that another Pokémon is send out, is a 30% chance to revive.
Landscape: When this Pokémon enters into battle, removes any entry hazards.
Acceleration: Each time that this Pokémon attacks, its Speed may be raised by one level.
Power Claws: Each time that this Pokémon attacks, its Attack may be raised by one level.

Laterz.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Edit: Jetstream sounded like an attack, so name was changed to Acceleration.

Read the rules and you will be enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back