New Bonds Of Friendship

AshLova1

Ash is awsome.
The day began and Brock, a boy with a medium skin tone and brown hair, had made breakfast. Ash, a boy with black hair and dark brow eyes, slept in late and Brock went to wake him up. Ash woke up and wanted to hit Brock with something so he grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Ash realized Pikachu wasn’t there and started to worry. He tore through his house and no sign. Brock suggested that they see if it was at Professor Oak’s, an old dude with grey hair and dark eyes, lab. Ash bolted out the door grabbing his hat, still in pajama’s and went to Professor Oak’s lab. Brock ran after him.

Ash knocked on the Professor’s door as if a mad man was after him.
Professor Oak answered the door and saw the boys panting. Ash started to freak out and ask if Pikachu was around and search around Oak’s lab.

Professor Oak looked at Ash with a confused face. Oak told Ash to slow down. Ash explained what happened to the professor. Oak asked him what was so wrong this time, Pikachu has gone missing before. Ash told him that usually he knew Team Rocket, a group the of villans Ash mainly dealt with Jesse a girl with pink hir and blue eyes, and James a boy with medium length purple hair and green eyes, and a talking Meowth, had it or at least where it was. Brock explained to Ash that Team Rocket could’ve taken it while they were asleep.

Team Rocket came in and said the motto as usual. They demanded Ash give them Pikachu. Ash answered them trying to seem like he wasn’t as upset as he truly was.

“Go away. Pikachu’s missing.” They could still tell he was nearly in tears.

“Fine then we’ll take you instead.” Jesse said and had their giant machine grab Ash. Before Ash could scream something like a gas sprayed and Ash was out cold.

May, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a red shirt and dark blue shorts with a white skirt over them and a red bandana with a poke ball symbol on it, and Max, a younger boy that had black hair and dark eyes with glasses and a green shirt and grey shorts, had been on the way to get Ash and Brock for a while. As they walked the machine passed above them. They wondered what it was. Ash’s hat fell to the ground. May grabbed it off the ground and started to get nervous. Max came and got scared, all they wanted to know was what was going on.

Misty, a girl with red hair and blue eyes in a red shirt with a yellow vest over the top and yellow shorts, and Tracey, a boy with dark greenish hair and dark eyes in a green T-shirt and red shorts, were on their way to Pallet as well. Misty saw Max and May and started to wave and yell hi. After not getting any response her smile faded away. She and Tracey ran to see what was up. They caught up to them and asked what was wrong. May turned and told her that they found Ash’s hat. Misty and Tracey exchanged looks and looked towards the ground.

The four ran to Pallet and saw Brock and the professor. They asked what happened. Brock told them the whole story. All the kids grabbed their pokeballs and Max grabbed Ash’s poke balls, Oak grabbed some poke balls o off his shelves and they went to find Ash.

Mean While…

Ash woke in Team Rocket’s new secret lair. He was still a little out of it. He looked at Team Rocket and started to complain. He was yelling at them and started to freak out.

“Why’d you take me? I have to find Pikachu. Let me get out of here.” Ash started at them.

“Quiet down you little brat. Where are you going? We kidnapped you fair and square.” Jesse said angrily.

“Well you don’t expect me to sit here when Pikachu’s missing.” Ash replied as he left.

He walked away thinking that Team Rocket’s plan had been foiled. He was wondering how it was that easy. He started to travel around looking for Pikachu, he saw a weak thunder attack from a mountain and he headed for it. He went searching through the mountain and looked for Pikachu everywhere. It started to snow and Ash was in a T-shirt and pajama pants still. He didn’t have his bag or any sweater.
He found Pikachu in a small cave and carried it. It was dark and Ash was wandering around to try to get home. The snow grew to a blizzard but they still couldn’t stop, they had no place to anyway.

Team Rocket came to attack Ash. Jessie had Seviper use bite. They were hidden so Ash had no clue they were going to attack. The bite attack hit his arm directly. He let out a scream and ran. He knew after the hours he was out there he wouldn’t be able to fight. Ash hid and after a while Team Rocket left. Pikachu regained consciousness by now. Ash got ready to go but he only walked for a few minutes and he passed out. Pikachu got scared but then heard a voice a familiar voice, it was Misty. Pikachu ran to her and she followed it to see Ash. She saw him and called everyone over to him. They had to work with each other to get Ash to an area an ambulance could easily find. They had a blanket around him. Misty pulled out a cell phone and called an ambulance right away. Before the ambulance came, Richie a boy in a green T-shirt and green pants on, he had long brown hair and blue eyes, was walking by and saw them all over in the little spot so he went to see what was going on. He saw Ash and asked Tracey what happened. Tracey explained and Richie looked. You could tell by his and every one else’s face’s that they were all worried and scared.

The ambulance arrived and they got Ash in it. Oak took all the kids in his car. They got to the hospital and saw how busy it was, Richie looked around and saw two girls, one was in a blue T-shirt and jeans, she had shoulder length strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and freckles. The other had a red T-shirt and black jeans, her hair was in short pig-tails and strawberry-blond hair, she had greenish-brown eyes.

They had been helping out with teaching little kids about training pokemon when they get older. The first girl started to walk she had some books about pokemon that they read to the kids. She dropped the books near Richie and apologized for dropping one on his foot. He said it was okay, it was a small book so it was fine. She started to talk to him.

“Hi, I’m Star.” She said in a sweet kind of shy voice.

“Hi I’m Richie.” He said. She could tell by his voice he was upset.

A nurse came over to the two girls and asked them if they could help out with Ash. The second girl, Lilly, said okay and star agreed with her. They got to his room and a doctor asked them to hand him a shot. Lilly grabbed it and handed it to him he injected the shot into Ash. The doctor told them that was all the help he needed at the time and the two went back to the little kids.

Star let out her pokemon, a Vulpix, Skitty, Minun, Espeon, Poochyena, and Ninetails. Lilly let out hers, a Plusle, Evee, Umbreon, Swellow, Marshtomp, and Flareon. The kids started to play with the pokemon and Star went back to see Richie, the doctor still wouldn’t let anyone in Ash’s room. Star started to talk.

“The boy I had to help with, he’s your friend, isn’t he?” She asked in a sympathetic voice.

“Yeah and I’m real nervous about him.” He answered in an upset voice.

A doctor came out of Ash’s room and said he had re gained consciousness and his friends could see him now. His friends all headed to his room to see him. Star came over to Richie and started to talk in a kind voice.

“Well looks like your friend’s ok.” She said and smiled at Richie.

“Yeah, I’m glad.” Richie said in a relieved voice and returned the smile.

Richie left to Ash’s room and Star smiled. Lilly came over for a minute and looked at Star she started to talk.

“You like him.”

“Me no he’s nice he and I might be friends and all but that’s it.”

“Right.”

A little girl with light-brown hair and hazel eyes came over to Lilly. The little girl’s name was Rosie and she idolized Lilly because she did so well in all the Pokemon Leagues she had entered, she came in, in the top 6 in the Indigo and Orange Leagues, and First in the Hoen and Johto Leagues.

“Lilly, I have to go now, promise you and Plusle will come back tomorrow.” Rosie said to Lilly and smiled.

“Of course we will.” Lilly said and smiled at the little girl.

Rosie’s mother stopped to talk to Lilly.

“Lilly thank you. Rosie wasn’t confident that she could be a trainer, even though she’s 5 she acts like tomorrow she has to be ready to be a trainer but after she met you she wants her first pokemon today. She looks up to you like an older sister.” She said in a kind soft voice and smiled at Lilly.

“It’s no problem. Actually I love it. See I only have an older sister so it’s nice to have some one who looks up to me. Well bye Miss Ellens.” Lilly said back and smiled.

After Rosie and Miss Ellens left a nurse walked over to Lilly.

“Lilly we have way to much work so can you do me a favor?” She asked.

“Sure, Julia, what?” Lilly answered in an happy voice.

“I have some food here for Ash Ketchum, can you bring it to his room? And don’t be too shy only one of his friends is still there. Star, go with Lilly.” The nurse said and handed Lilly the tray of food.

“Well come on Star let’s go.” Lilly said and looked at Star.

“Yeah.” Star answered.

They got to the room the one friend left was Richie. Lilly saw Ash and brought him the food, it was some soup and a glass of juice.

“Here’s your food Ash.” She told him in a soft shy voice and smiled as she handed the food to him.

“Thanks.” Ash said in a very weak faint voice.

Richie saw Star and got up to walk over to her.

“Hi Star.” He said and smiled at her.

“Hi Richie.” She answered and returned the smile.

The doctor came in and started to talk.

“I’m sorry but you guys have to leave now. We need to run a few tests on Ash.” He told them.

“Ok. Don’t worry Ash I’ll be back to visit tomorrow.” Richie told him.

“Bye.” Lilly and Star said at the same time.

“Uh…” Richie started to say after they got outside.

“What’s up Richie?” Star asked.

“I don’t have any where to stay over night.” Richie answered.

“Well I’m at Lilly’s while her mom isn’t home and her sister’s out on her journey, maybe you can stay with us.” Star answered.

“Ok, well if it’s ok with Lilly that is.” Richie replied.

“Lilly is it ok with you? Lilly, Lilly, LILLY!!!” Star asked. She finally got Lilly’s attention.

“Sure… whatever.” She answered and star could tell she was thinking about something.

They got to Lilly’s house and got some spaghetti out of her fridge and put it in the microwave. They ate at the table, Richie started to talk.

“When you said that Lilly’s family was out you never mentioned her dad.” Richie pointed out.

“My dad, well, he works for a company my family doesn’t like.” Lilly started.

“Ohh… Uhh… well I don’t mean to be nosey but, what company?” Richie asked.

“Team Rocket.” Lilly answered. “But I know he cares about me, once I was kidnapped by Team Rocket and before he knew about that I was trying to escape and he was begging that they leave me alone, of course they didn’t listen. He found me after that and since Plusle’s always out because it hates its poke ball, he said that I was a good trainer and I had the strongest Plusle he’d ever seen and since my grandparents use to raise Plusle that was a mega compliment. After he led me out so I could go to the next town.” Lilly finished explaining.

They ate and went to bed. Richie fell asleep right away but Lilly and Star were still awake. Star started to talk to Lilly.

“Lilly why were you so quiet and not listening to me when we were on our way here?” Star asked.

“I felt sorry for Ash, I mean he looked so awful.” Lilly answered.

“Lilly don’t worry about it, he’ll be fine, Dr. John is his doctor, he’s the best doctor in the hospital.” Star told her trying to calm her down.

“I know but I’m still nervous.” Lilly told her.

They both fell asleep. The next morning they woke up and got some breakfast. They only grabbed cereal bars and went to the hospital. They got there and Ash was still asleep so they helped with the kids. Rosie came in and ran up to Lilly as soon as she got their. She looked sad and Lilly asked what was wrong.

“Rosie why are you so sad?” Lilly asked in a concerned voice.

“There’s a girl from school and she’s mean to me and today she passed me when I was playing in my yard and made fun of me because she has a pokemon and I don’t.” Rosie answered while crying and hugged Lilly.

Lilly hugged her back looked in her bag for something. She took out a pokeball and held it out to Rosie.

“Rosie I have two Plusle’s, this is my younger one, I want you to have it.” Lilly told her and smiled.

Rosie’s tears stopped, her eyes grew with joy, and a huge smile came upon her face.

“Lilly thank you so much, I promise I’ll take really good care of it.” She said with so much happiness in her voice.

Rosie ran over to tell her mom. Miss Ellens came over to Lilly.

“Lilly, you’re an angel. You just lifted her spirits so much. Thank you.” She told Lilly in the most grateful voice.

The doctor came out of Ash’s room. He told them ash woke up.

“I did some tests last night and Ash should be able to get out by Thursday” (so you know right now it’s Monday). The doctor told the three kids.

After that all three smiled. Rosie ran over.

“Lilly, why are you so happy?” Rosie asked in a confused voice.

“I just heard some good news.” Lilly answered.

“Lilly, uhh… could you and your Eevee maybe battle me, I mean outside, not in here.” Rosie asked and sounded sort of nervous.

“Well sure.” Lilly let out Eevee. “Eevee want to battle? I’ll wearn you she should be a pretty strong trainer.” Lilly said while looking at Eevee.

“Eevee ee.” Eevee answered and got ready to battle.

“Alright let’s go outside and battle.” Lilly said and went outside.
“Rosie, you guys make the first move.” Lilly told Rosie.

Rosie nodded and got a serious face on.

“Ok Plusle, let’s start easy with a tackle.” Rosie told Plusle.

“Eevee, dodge with Quick Attack and go into Take Down.” Lilly told Eevee.

“Good job Eevee, direct hit.” Lilly went on.

“Plusle, Thunder Bolt.” Rosie told her Plusle.

“Eevee, Shadow Ball.” Lilly yelled to her Eevee.

The attacks were equally matched. They exploded and smoke covered the field. The smoke cleared out and both Pokemon were unable to battle, the match ended in a tie.

“Good battle Rosie. You do have the right stuff. Someday I might be battling you in the Pokemon League.” Lilly told her and smiled.

“I can’t believe it I’m so happy, I mean just to tie with you means I must be a good trainer.” She said with tears of joy running down her face.

They went inside and Rosie ran over to her mother.

“Mommy, I just tied with Lilly in a battle.” She said and sounded so excited.

“Honey that’s incredible.” Miss Ellens told her young daughter.
“Lilly can you come here?” She asked.

“Yeah, what’s up.” Lilly asked.

“Lilly, I know you’re a trainer, and I know it might be a hassle, but on Thursday I’ve got to go on a business trip and if you could take Rosie on your journey it would be such a help.” Miss Ellens told Lilly trying to ask if Lilly would take Rosie.

“Of course I’ll take her, I’d love to and it’ll be so much fun.” Lilly answered in an excited voice with a smile on.

“Rosie come here.” Miss Ellens called.

“Yeah Mommy?” Rosie asked.

“Rosie, I have to go on a business trip and if you want you can travel with Lilly.” Miss Ellens explained in a calm soft voice.

“Are you kidding? I’d love to go with Lilly.” Rosie answered in a voice filled with excitement.

Rosie and her mom left to go home and Lilly went to Ash’s room. Star and Richie were already there. Star looked at Lilly.

“So where were you?” She asked.

“Well Rosie and I had a battle and we tied.” Lilly answered.

“Cool.” Star repied

“So we’re gonna start to travel again on Friday, right?” Lilly asked.

“Yep, I was thinking if Ash and Richie want to they could come too.” Star said and smiled at Richie.

“Sure, I’d love to.” Richie said.

“Ok.” Ash said trying to avoid talking to much because his voice wasn’t completely back yet.

“That makes three new recruits.” Lilly said.

“Wait, three?” star asked.

“Yeah, Miss Ellens is going on a business trip and asked me to take Rosie.” Lilly answered. “Is that gonna be a problem?” Lilly asked.

“No that’s fine.” Star answered.

Ash and Richie both nodded. Nothing Important happened the rest of the day or the next day so I’m not going to bore you with the details.

It was finally Thursday and Richie, Star, and Lilly rose early. They got dressed in the same clothes as usual. (So you know they always put them in the laundry after they change into their pj’s.) they gabbed some cereal bars as usual, and went straight to the hospital.

They got there and Rosie was waiting with her mother.

“Rosie I love you. Be good for Lilly ok.” Miss Ellens said

“I love you too Mommy. I will.” Rosie answered and hugged her mother.

Rosie went over to Lilly, both Plusle’s were out and playing. Star’s Minun and Richies Pikachu, Sparky, joined in. Ash came out with Pkachu by his side. He was in his average outfit, a blue sleeveless sweater with a light-blue half a pokeball symbol half way down, light-blue jeans, a red hat with black in the middle going vertically with a green half-pokeball symbol in the middle of the black, and black gloves without the fingers and green cuffs. All the kids left and started to talk.

“Well, I’m glad to see you’ve made a recovery.” Lilly said and smiled.

“Thanks.” Ash answered and returned the smile.

“Well the doctor said you should rest for a day before we start to travel.” Richie said.

“Come to Lilly’s with us then.” Star said and smiled.

They got to Lilly’s and let out all of their pokemon to play in a special room made just for the pokemon to play. They all went to watch T.V. Lilly didn’t though she went to her room and Rosie followed her.

“Lilly, ya know that Ash kid is cute.” Rosie told her.

Lilly nodded.
“He is. And his Pikachu is too.” Lilly answered.

“I Like Pikachu, but Plusle’s my favorite pokemon.” Rosie told Lilly.

“Plusle’s my favorite too.” Lilly answered her.

Star came in.

“Lilly, come on. We’re watching Spy Kids, I know you love Spy Kids movies.” Star told her.

“I love Spy Kids too.” Rosie said and smiled.

“Well let’s go then.” Lilly said.

They watched the first two and Lilly was looking for the third. Ash got up and helped look. Lilly looked at him.

“Why are you helping?” Lilly asked Ash in a kind of confused and shy voice.

“Well, for starters we’re all going to watch it so why should you be the only one to search, and B, the third one’s my favorite.” Ash answered in a calm sweet voice.

“No way. The third one’s my favorite too.” Lilly said in a joyful voice.

They looked for it for an hour. Lilly and Ash exchanged looks and sighed. Star and Richie looked at them, rolled their eyes, and laughed a little.

“Guys, why don’t we just go to Blockbuster and rent it.” Star told them.

“Well, let’s go then.” Lilly said.

“Uh… Guys isn’t that a little far off to walk?” Rosie asked.

“Who said we’re walking.” Lilly said.

They went outside, Lilly took out two pokeballs and Star took out one.
Lilly and Star each let out a Rapadash. Star’s was shiny and Lilly’s was dark.

“Ash will ride with me and Richie will ride with Star.” Lilly told the guys.

“Lilly, what about me?” Rosie asked.

“And Rosie will ride my Ponyta” Lilly said and let the other pokemon out.

“Wow, thanks Lilly.” Rosie said and smiled.

Lilly walked over to Rapadash and Ash helped her get on. They got to Blockbuster and rented the DVD. Rosie, Lilly and Ash’s stomachs started to rumble. Star sighed.

“Looks like we should get you guys some food.” Star said.

“Fine. We’re getting McDonalds.” Lilly told Star and Richie

Hey Ashlova1 this is really good and very awsome
I love this story i cant wait for the next chapter

They got to McDonalds. It looked different today, usually it was just average, but today there were balloons and flags of all sorts of colors and designs. They walked in and looked around, the inside had toys and balloons all over and all kinds of people were trying to get around, there was even a guy with a camera shooting for Live T.V., a network that has all the local celebrities or celebrity appearances. Lilly, Ash, Rosie, Star, and Richie squeezed through to the counter.

“Hi. I’m Lilly and these are my friends. Not to be rude, but could you tell us what’s up?” Lilly asked a girl in a red uniform with a nametag that said Jenny on it.

“Hi, Everyone in the known universe is here because they need food before they go to see the new queen of Pokemon Cheerleading, actually, she’s about your age.” Jenny replied.

“Oh, well can we order our food?” Star asked.

“Yeah. What do you want.” Jenny asked.

“I’ll have a double hamburger with only catsup” Lilly asked.

“I’ll have the same.” Ash said right after her.

“Me too, but I want cheese on mine.” Star told Jenny.

“Same as her.” Richie said pointing at Star.

“I want chicken nuggets.” Rosie said attempting to see over the counter.

“So how much do I owe you.” Lilly asked.

“Five dollars.” Jenny answered.

“Only five?” Lilly asked.

“Yep. You guys all got dollar menu food.” Jenny told them.

“Jenny?” Lilly asked.

“What?” Jenny asked back.

“If the girl’s going to be at the mall, why is McDonalds all decorated.

“I don’t know.” Jenny answered.

Everyone besides the kids and Jenny had left to the mall. Suddenly they heard something outside. They figured that it was more cars on the way to the mall. Two people walked in with a Meowth.

“It’s Team Rocket.” Ash shouted.

“Well, aren’t we observant.” Jessie said in sarcastic voice.

“Why are you guys here?” Rosie said without thinking.

“She is another Lilly.” Star said.

“Well what do we have here? A little girl who thinks she’s all grown-up?” Jessie said. (yet again sarcastically).

“I could take you any day.” Rosie yelled at them.

“Well, let’s see if Cacnea can’t change your mind on that. Cacnea, use the strongest Needle Arm possible on her.” James told his pokemon while pointing at Rosie.

“No.” Lilly said and jumped in front of Rosie.

The Needle Arm hit Lilly right on her arm. The blood was coming out and the pain had her nearly in tears. (Just so you know Lilly doesn’t cry from pain usually so to have her nearly crying means it would have had to really hurt.) Ash was the first to run over to see if she was ok. The look on his face said it all, that he was worried and was going to make Team Rocket pay. Star and Richie came right after. By the time they had finished crossing the room Lilly was crying. Star took an old blanket out of her bag and wrapped it around Lilly’s arm. Rosie went across the room and hid. She was crying because she thought it was her fault. Ash, Richie, and Star all looked worried, but there was something a bout it that made Ash look more worried and angry than Richie and Star.

“You’re gonna pay for that.” Ash cried out. He started to run over to Team Rocket with his fist out.

“Ash, no don’t.” Richie cried across the room, but it was no use, Ash was going to make them pay.

Ash got to Team Rocket, he punched James in the stomach so hard he hit the wall and spit-up blood. Jessie and Meowth backed away. They helped James up and all ran outside to their balloon.

Ash went over to where Rosie hid. He saw her face and the tears rolling down it.

“Rosie it’s all over, you can come out, it’s safe now.” He told her in a calm voice.

Rosie came out and still cried.

“Rosie, it’s all over, you don’t have to cry any more.” Ash explained in the calm caring voice he’d been using.

“I’m not crying cause’ I’m scared, I’m crying cause it’s my fault Lilly’s hurt.” She told Ash through her tears.

“Rosie, it’s not your fault, we all make mistakes.” Ash explained.

Pikachu and Rosie’s Plusle came over to cheer her up.

“Come on, let’s help them with Lilly.” Ash said.

They went over to see Lilly. She was still crying. Rosie looked down at the floor.

“I’m sorry Lilly.” She said through her tears.

“It’s not your fault Rosie.” Lilly told her trying to stop crying from the pain while Rosie was there.

“I better call an ambulance if she’s in this she’s in this much pain.” Jenny said and walked towards the phone.

“No, just let me stay at my house, I’ll feel better by morning.” Lilly told her. (To clarify, Lilly only goes to hospitals to help out and visit people, she would go crazy if she were the one who needed to be there.)

“Are you sure, that seems to be really hurting you.” Jenny asked Lilly.

“I’m sure.” Lilly said getting aggravated.

They helped Lilly up and went out. They let their Rapidash and Ponyta. Ash sat in front this time because of Lilly’s arm. On the way a girl who was beautiful, she had hair in pig-tails that reached down to her waist, her hair was golden blond with light-blond streaks, she was in a light-pink halter-top, a bright-pink cheerleading skirt, and pink sandals.

“Oh my dear, what happened to her?” she asked.

Ash stopped to talk to her.

“Uhh… she got attacked by a Cacnea. Um… can I know your name?” Ash asked.

“Oh… yeah my name’s Meggy.” The girl told Ash.

“So where are you going?“ Ash asked.

“I’m just looking for somewhere to stay over night.” Meggy told him.

“Well, you can stay with us.” Ash told her.

“Oh, thank you.” Meggy said.

Lilly had fallen asleep so Ash didn’t wake her. He got her off and carried her to her bed and laid her down, he put a blanket over her and wrapped up her arm in a bandage. He sat there and smiled while watching her sleep. Rosie walked in followed by her Plusle, Lilly’s Plusle and Pikachu.

“Hi Ash.” She said in a quiet voice.

“Hey Rosie.” Ash replied.

“Is Lilly ok?” Rosie asked.

“Yeah she should be, but her arm might be bothering her for a while.” Ash answered.

Rosie nodded. Lilly’s Plusle jumped up to see Lilly, it laid down curled up to her. Meggy walked in.

“Ash, come on, let her sleep, let’s watch T.V.” She told Ash in the sweet voice she’d been using.

“I’ll be there in a while.” Ash answered.

“Ok.” Meggy said and walked away to the living room.

Ash sat with Lilly for another hour. Rosie and the pokemon fell asleep. Ash put Rosie in the bed next to Lilly’s with her Plusle. He left Pikachu and Lilly’s Plusle next to her.

Ash went in the living room. Richie and Star were asleep on one couch. Meggy was on the computer.

“Ash, put on channel 5.” Meggy told Ash.

Ash put it on but still wondered what was so important about the news at that time. He watched the T.V.

“Amy, back to you.” A guy on the T.V. said.

“Thanks John.” The lady named Amy said. “In other news, here’s a picture from today’s event at the Leicester Mall. This is the Miss Cheerleader 2006.” Amy finished.

Ash’s mouth dropped, the girl was Meggy. She had a Plusle that’s red fur was so faded it was pink. Meggy looked over and smiled.

“There was a reason I told you this channel.” Meggy told Ash.

“If you’re here for that, why didn’t you have a hotel room?” Ash asked.

“Well, all the hotels were full of people who came to see me. I was going to camp out until you offered to let me stay here.” Meggy explained.

After that they shut every thing off and went to bed.

The next morning Lilly slept in late. She woke up on time for breakfast.

“Good morning.” Meggy said.

“Um… Hi.” Lilly said in a confused voice.

“I’m Meggy.” Meggy told Lilly.

Lilly grabbed Ash and started whispering to him.

“Ash, who is she?” Lilly demanded a response.

“She’s the cheerleader girl. She didn’t have anywhere to stay so I said she could stay here.” Ash answered.

“Ok…” Lilly said.

They all sat down to eat.

“So, Lilly, how’s your arm?” Richie asked.

“Better.” Lilly answered.

“Well, do you think you want to start traveling today?” Star asked.

“Yeah.” She said right away.

Lilly’s arm did still hurt but she doesn’t want anyone to over worry.

Back