New chandelure spread

hmm...i like this combo but i think dodrio is a better retreat for this. also what about crobat prime. put 3 retreat then poison for 4 doing 70 all for 1 energy.

Dodrio is the much better option for two reasons:

a) He's a Stage 1
b) Chandelure should be the sole purpose of this deck. Metagross would make it to clunky, as well as taking up more deck space. Finally, the way I see it, Metagross should be a tech, not an attacker.

I like catutie's idea of Crobat Prime as a tech here. Start Zubat, quickly set up Crobat and Chandelure on the bench, Severe Poison, Mysterious Light from Chandelure and BINGO, 10 Damage counters per turn (If the burn and the Confusion hit tails)

I would suggest running:

Chandelure
Mismagius
Dodrio.

Mismagius moves 1 psychic energy per turn; making it less important which chandelure ends up where when you finally attack.

Why Mismagius? Run Mandibuzz it has better synergy with Chandelure cause it can damage spread to targets that you can snipe with Mandibuzz using Blindside. Dodrio for Retreat Aid is a good tech but it's going to be Catcher bait for Zekrom or something else.

or just a constant 40 in between turns with crobat. or 70 every turn. the possibilities are endless. you could do a crobat type deck. set up 1-2 kingdra, 1 dodrio on the bench, 2 chandelure and you can do 80...just in abilities....

Back