• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

new deck for after next set .. think i need somthing more??

b1000

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon

2 Uxie (LA 43)
4 Giratina (PL 9) (let loose)
4 Yanmega (prime)
4 Yanma (LA 128)
2 Bronzong 4 (RR 16)
16 Cards

Trainers, Supporters, Stadiums
4 Expert Belt (AA 87)
4 VS Seeker (SV 140)
4 Copycat (HGSS 90)
4 Judge (UL 78)
2 Pokemon Collector (HGSS 97)
4 Bebe's Search (RR 89)
3 Rare Candy (UL 82)
3 wrap point
1 pokemon communication
3 super scope up
1 oak's new thorey
4 hunters
1 quick ball
1 dual ball
39 Cards

5 Grass Energy (HGSS 115)

way to play this deck:
get prime up quick as possable and then play judge copy cat or drop Giratina who poke power actives when he is put in play witch does the same as judge then hit your oppent for 70 (90 with a belt) for 0 energy

so what do you think? i thinking of adding ssu and some thing to get prime back if he dies, also so need a way to retreat bronzong ( he uses hand refresh witch does judge as well) but he has a 3 retreat any help is great thanks you

take out giatina and bronzong, giratina's, its a terrible start and your opponent can choose to not draw the same number of cards as you do bronzong has that some problem on worse cause its an attack so even if your opponent draws the same number of cards as you they can easily change their hand size during their turn

i would also take out vileplume for vs seekers they will let you reuse a judge or copycat
this will also let you use communications to so you dont have to use your supporter for a pokemon search
you could also use nidoqueen instead of bellossm too

andother useful tech would be cherrim SF for a little extra punch

all in all i would do

-4 Giratina
-4 Bronzong 4
-3-3-3-2 Bellossm
-1 Vilepume
-2 Bebes

+2-2 Cherrim
+4 Pokemon Communication
+2-1-2 Nidoqueen
+2 Vs Seeker

that leaves you 4 more slots do do something else with

well i taken out all of the oddish lines and don't need the healing by the time i get that damged i already got 1 or more set up and i post the new deck list in a sce i am running 4 vs seeker

-4 Giratina
-4 Bronzong 4
-3-3-3-2 Bellossm
-1 Vilepume
-2 Bebes

+2-2 Cherrim
+4 Pokemon Communication
+2-1-2 Nidoqueen
+2 Vs Seeker
i like some of this ...
- 4 giratina no because even if they don't draw same number as (witch they seem too) it sends there hole hand into there deck for 4 or less and if i get a bad start it can take a new hits before dieing

the 2 cherrim i much rather the AA ones witch i may tech in later i don't think i want to run nidoqueen to hard to play it i find i get a full bench quickly

and i already have 4 vs seeker so can't add more thanks for alll the help anyways may drop one or to giratina's later

Back