BW/BW2 New Evil Team in Pokemon B&W

Team plasma is kinda lame, but I can actually think of something they could be doing: Stealing energy for whatever evil deeds they might be doing, which would probably lead to catching Zekrom/Reshiram, which would give them a huge energy source for whatever they're doing in specific.

Team Yin and Team Yang sounds cooler, but I couldn't tell ya what they actually do... {F}

It might be like Hoenn, only both teams are actually bad. Team Yin tries to catch Zekrom to harness the ability to heavily expanse cities and technology, while Team Yang tries to catch Reshiram to attempt to destroy cities and return them to nature.

Majora_787 said:
It might be like Hoenn, only both teams are actually bad. Team Yin tries to catch Zoroark to harness the ability to heavily expanse cities and technology, while Team Yang tries to catch Reshiram to attempt to destroy cities and return them to nature.

I believe you mean Zekrom, not Zoroark.

tyking16 said:
I believe you mean Zekrom, not Zoroark.

Yes, I do. Thanks. :D

But anyway, yeah. If it had to be Team Plasma or Teams Yin/Yang, it sounds to me like it's either a new team with a lame name, or a generally generic pair of teams with a cool name. {F}

I could see it being..

In White - Team Yang

In Black - Team Ying

But what would the plot be?

Back