BW/BW2 New games in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
In the recent version of the Famitsu magazine, an interview with Tsunekazu Ishihara, the head of The Pokémon Company, said that there are more games in the works aside Pokémon Rumble Blast this year. He stated that there are plans for games that "will suprise the players" in the near future. He also said that there will still be support for the Nintendo DS while pushing forward with support for the Nintendo 3DS.

...Does this mean that we are getting MagmaRuby or AquaSapphire?
A new Mystery Dungeon game?
Or a new Ranger game?
Perhaps, maybe even a new Spin-off.
Or a sequel to Pokémon XD/Pokémon Battle Revolution?!
Many possibilities!

Discuss!

That would be awesome, another new main game is probably expected in the next 1-2 years, but any new spin- off game is greatly appreciated by me!

I hope a Ranger game. I love that series.

I'd don't have a 3DS though (and don't intend on getting one), so I hope that doesn't cause problems.

I personally hate the ranger games, no offense. I actually want a new mystery dungeon game, those were great. However, it sounded to me like they are making a new kind of spin-off, not like any of the games we've had before. That's just my opinion, though.

They said it would surprise players, so a third version/RS remakes are probably out because we all expect them.

Mystery Dungeons

Split between the DS and 3DS, just like Red and Blue team were split between NDS and GBA. Pokemon always repeats itself.

Yeah, guy's probably right.

Either way

PMD is amazing, and so is Ranger, so I'd be happy with either.

Guy89 said:
Mystery Dungeons

Split between the DS and 3DS, just like Red and Blue team were split between NDS and GBA. Pokemon always repeats itself.

PLEASE let this be true. The mystery dungeon series is my 2nd favorite apart from the main pokemon series.

Yeah, a Mystery Dungeon would be cool. I would be happy with that or a sequel to Pokemon XD. That game was great, and same with the Mystery Dungeons.

I hope the next game for something that is enjoyable. Nothing Pokemon game wise has been enjoyable since 2010.

And I hope it's for DS not 3DS.

icyFREEZEdragon said:
I hope the next game for something that is enjoyable. Nothing Pokemon game wise has been enjoyable since 2010.

And I hope it's for DS not 3DS.

Um, well, this is completely off-topic, but why do you have me on your ignore list?
From what I know, I haven´t even did anything wrong to you.

Ontopic: Anyways, what Guy says makes sort of sense. Since they supposedly talked about the DS and the 3DS...

I hate Ranger.. and the last one was out last year.. and we usually don't get them every year.

I'm hoping for a Mystery Dungeon game.. and like someone said another Red/Blue Team split. One on 3DS and one on DS.

Obviously I would kill for the remakes or 3rd game released but it's unlikely to be them.. until next year.

I didn't notice this before, but I'll lock up this thread, as this discussion (including Ishihara's comments) can be continued in The Future Games Speculation Thread. Ishihara didn't really give confirmation on anything other than that there is development going on for future Pokémon games, and that said development is focused on Nintendo handhelds (surprise, surprise :p), so we're still in the speculation phase of things here. That being said, I think it's good to see some input on Pokémon/Nintendo's part to fuel an already hot topic, we'll see how things go…

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back