Pokemon New or fake Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengar The Son

!olleHHello!
I hope these Pokemon are true...

Haunter with Metal Coat: Techgar (Steel-Ghost type)
Pre-evoutilon of Taruos and Miltank: Lamburis (Normal type)
Legendary: Regielemental (Normal, Ice, Rock, or Steel type, depending on those plates)
Sharpedo with Protector (male only): Sharpraydo (Dark-Water type)
Primeape: Primeangatang (Fighting-Dark type)
Eevee with Protector: Rockeon

pythagoras said:
where is this information found?
sounds kinda fake.

Especially Regielemental.

Maybe Regimenta. That's a reallllly long name.

The Sharpedo doesn't sound right either..

Where DID you get this info?

The Lamburis and TechGar are the only ones that seem real other ones are fake...

Rockeon? I think the fellas at Pokemon/Nintendo can come up with something better than that :p

Hoax said:
Rockeon? I think the fellas at Pokemon/Nintendo can come up with something better than that :p
Umm...I feel like that name could be a possibility after the long thought over name of Leafeon. o_o

Gengar The Son said:
I hope these Pokemon are true... No these aren't, they aren't confirmed by Nintendo, still I would give an explanation why.

Haunter with Metal Coat: Techgar (Steel-Ghost type) This doens't make sense, having 3 immunities would be it UBER, especially since it's an 2nd Stage. And why would a gas Pokemon evolve to something with Steel? Btw, the name Techgar is just a bad mix between Techo and Gengar, even I could come up with a better name.
Pre-evoutilon of Taruos and Miltank: Lamburis (Normal type) Nope, again a sign it's fake. Millions of people have tried to make a pre-evo for them. It's just too obvious, GameFreak never would do such a thing.
Legendary: Regielemental (Normal, Ice, Rock, or Steel type, depending on those plates) Uhm... Name too long? Regirock, Regice and Registeel are based of the Stone Age, Ice Age and the Iron Age. They already have a ''master'' (Regigigas), which doens't make that much sense, so a combination of elements would be? Lame? Sad? Senseless?
Sharpedo with Protector (male only): Sharpraydo (Dark-Water type) Uh... FAKE, why would a Water/Dark evolve into a Dark/Water? That would make it's base type Dark and it should be based of something ''dark'' then instead of something ''Water'' based (A fish > A shark) (1st Type switching only occurs when Flying is its 2nd type and type switching is already very rare). And also, the Protector is till now Rhyperior only, it's Rhyperior's special Item.
Primeape: Primeangatang (Fighting-Dark type) Why making everything Dark when evolving? That doesn't make them strong/mean/bad whatever. It's soo obvious this is a fake, name is also way too long. And it would be too Uber, a Fighting Pokemon with no Psychic resistance = instant win?
Eevee with Protector: Rockeon Again fake, bad name, Gamefreak never will use the type in Eevee's evolution name, and Protector is Rhyperior only.

So yes it's obviously clear these aren't true...

The easiest way of knowing these are fakes is obviously that the names revealed would've been JAPANESE if they were real. Duh.

Also, Pokémon names can't be any longer than 10 characters.

I actually wouldn't have minded Iceon, it fits pretty well,

Primangatang = 12 Letters. That'd be huge and wouldn't fit on the name space.
Eevee has never needed an item attached to evolve, why would it now?
Why not just make a Rock Stone?
What's with all the Protector nonsense?

I'm sorry, but it's very hard to believe,

Also, where is the Katakana and Kanji of them?

yup true, this is false, I could have told you from the beginning, and not even looking at their names etc. Serebii or PokeBeach are mostly the first sites with this information so.

(I still wonder how you would get Leafeon and Glaceon in next gen? Will there be an Icy and Mossy Rock too? Same for Probopass and Magnezone)

I found the source for these. Did you make these up, or did you get it from that fake pokemon website? Either way, these names don't match the qualities of real pokemon.

They look really cool, but they are obvious fakes:
1. They would be revealed in japanese
2. Protector is Rhyprerior only.
3. No pokemon name can have more than 10 characters.
4. If they gave Primape an evo, it wouldn't be half dark.
5. Eeveelutions are probably over (my guess)

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been locked yet lol

Anyway we all know that come 5th gen, Farfetch'd is going to get an evolution and become the next Garchomp.

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back