• Sweet! Good job!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *yawn* Boring.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Why am I even voting for this?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Holon Phantoms wobboffett! Just look at the first attack! In tghe new modified format, EX deoxys will be banned from tournaments. But wobbaffett won't. Discuss and vote.

Erm.. what does it do? >_>

Can't find it in the spoilers, and WPM doesn't have a scan yet.

Either way, I get the feeling MC Luvdisc and Tauros will be much better than whatever this is...

It's first attack is the same thing as plusle's first attack. Wobbaffett also has 20 more hp, so it can stand more attacks.

How about more details?

I dont even know if it's a delta type, but I have a feeling it wont be seeing as it isnt in the original HP spoilers. So weakness, resistance, retreat cost, attacks, attack energy costs, poke-powers, poke-bodies?

A scan or spoiler would be much easier, lol

Here's a spoiler.

Wobbuffet
70 hp
psychic
C Call for Friends
Search your deck for up to 2 basic pokemon and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
PC Retsliste 10x
Does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Wobbuffet.
W: P
R: NONE
RT:0

It's card 56/110, and it's uncommon.

Even if it is the new Plusle, what are you going to swarm with the lack of search engines?

I thought the same thing about Wobbuffet at my pre-release. But I came to the realization a little while ago that it isn't as great- the 2 retreat cost really hurts. Swoop! will not be around, so that leaves Mr. Briney, Switch, Warp Point, Warp Energy, and a few others to remove it from play. It is probably best played in Psychic decks, since you can use Holon WP. Retaliate is pretty nice, too.

I get the feeling it'll be the new Plusle for a while... then Tauros and Luvdisc MC are gonna squash it out, unless said player doesn't have enough (they're holo, after all).

Pokefan4000 said:
Here's a spoiler.

Wobbuffet
70 hp
psychic
C Call for Friends
Search your deck for up to 2 basic pokemon and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
PC Retsliste 10x
Does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Wobbuffet.
W: P
R: NONE
RT:0

It's card 56/110, and it's uncommon.
Hmm, interesting. I dont think it will have a 0 retreat cost, DocRobot says it has 2, which does hurt. You could always tech in a Fluffy berry, or if you happen to be playing Psychic or water, just chuck in a few Holon WP's with Psychic energies. It could even come in handy with Energy Root, since Retaliate seems pretty decent for an uncommon.

Spoilers on main site said:
Tauros - Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Emerge Crush
You can use this power once during your turn, when you play Tauros from your hand onto your
Bench. Discard any Stadium card in play.

[C] Call for Family: Search you deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon, show them to your opponent,
and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C] Horn Attack: 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
Spoilers on main site said:
Luvdisc - Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Favor: Search your deck for a number of Basic Pokemon up to the number of Pokemon your
opponent has in play, and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Stadium Play: 10 damage. If you have a Stadium card in play, remove 1 damage counter from
each of your Pokemon. If your opponent has a Stadium card in play, this attack also does 10
damage to each of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Yes, both of those are quite good, much better than Wobbuffet for sure. If you're playing a Psychic deck then play wobbuffet otherwise these 2 will be better.

I'm just thinking of which 1 to use. If i do play a water deck then Luvdisc will probably be my 1st choice, otherwise i'd probably go with Tauros the rest of the time. It has 10 more HP, can discard an unwanted stadium and isnt weak to lightning, which is an extremely popular type atm.

I get the feeling that if you run Luvdisc, you'd be hoping your opponent runs Tauros. If you run Tauros, you'd be hoping your opponent doesn't run Luvdisc... keep in mind that Luvdisc depends on a favourable start for your opponent. I get the feeling Tauros will see more play. (On the other hand, Luvdisc's attack ROCKS!)

Back