New Pokemon ex and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Ancient Roar” and “Future Flash!”

Tinkaton and Annihilape ex should have been in the Paldea Evolved, they need to cut down on the promos. However, Mimikyu, Chien-Pao, the starters, Cyclizar, Miraidon, and Koraidon do seem good as promos.

They need to save some for later sets, maybe we'll get it in Shiny Treasure already.
We also know that Scovillain, Grafaiai, and Mabostiff ex are in SV4.5 as well. Atticus, Nemona, Revavroom, Toxel, Carvanha, and more will also be in SV4.5

I feel like Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns might get ex's in Paradox Rift, it just seems like they would be out of place in Shiny Treasure.
However, I am curious about why Great Tusk and Iron Treads ex didn't have the Ancient and Future stamps. They could have waited to Paradox Rift for those, replace them with Lucario and Ampharos ex.
Ya I've thought that too. They both would benefit from the stamp even if it still wouldn't make them all that good. I do think Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns will be the final ex cards in the set. Why do all the other Paradox Pokémon and not those 2? We will get more Future and Ancient cards in future sets but it still makes sense to do all of the Paradox Pokémon in one set and to have multiple ex Future and Ancient Pokémon. I also wonder why we got 2 Koraidon ex and 2 Miraidon ex and none of them were Ancient or Future. Kind of a head scratcher.

Ya I've thought that too. They both would benefit from the stamp even if it still wouldn't make them all that good. I do think Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns will be the final ex cards in the set. Why do all the other Paradox Pokémon and not those 2? We will get more Future and Ancient cards in future sets but it still makes sense to do all of the Paradox Pokémon in one set and to have multiple ex Future and Ancient Pokémon. I also wonder why we got 2 Koraidon ex and 2 Miraidon ex and none of them were Ancient or Future. Kind of a head scratcher.
The number of Koraidon/Miraidon ex's is absurd, I didn't really account for that.

I feel like Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns might get ex's in Paradox Rift, it just seems like they would be out of place in Shiny Treasure.
However, I am curious about why Great Tusk and Iron Treads ex didn't have the Ancient and Future stamps. They could have waited to Paradox Rift for those, replace them with Lucario and Ampharos ex.
None of the artwork for Ancient Roar/Future Flash showed Flutter Mane or Iron Thorns, it makes no sense for them to be featured. I just said that they COULD be in Shiny Treasure, didn't say they WILL be. But don't forget that SV5 is going to be centered around Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, so they might end up being featured then.
Also, Great Tusk and Iron Treads appear pretty early in the game before we even know about paradox pokémon and such and they likely just tried to imitate it in the TCG, they are likely getting new cards with the stamps eventually.

We also know that Scovillain, Grafaiai, and Mabostiff ex are in SV4.5 as well. Atticus, Nemona, Revavroom, Toxel, Carvanha, and more will also be in SV4.5
I don't know what that has to do with what was being discussed here but at this time we know nothing. Those cards are highly likely to be in SV4.5 but nothing is confirmed yet.

None of the artwork for Ancient Roar/Future Flash showed Flutter Mane or Iron Thorns, it makes no sense for them to be featured. I just said that they COULD be in Shiny Treasure, didn't say they WILL be. But don't forget that SV5 is going to be centered around Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, so they might end up being featured then.
Also, Great Tusk and Iron Treads appear pretty early in the game before we even know about paradox pokémon and such and they likely just tried to imitate it in the TCG, they are likely getting new cards with the stamps eventually.
We're Armarouge, Tsareena, Golisapod, Toxtricity in the artwork? Not every Pokémon in the set is going to be in the artwork. What if they wanted those Pokémon to be a surprise? I'll bet you money it's Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. Name the price

We're Armarouge, Tsareena, Golisapod, Toxtricity in the artwork? Not every Pokémon in the set is going to be in the artwork. What if they wanted those Pokémon to be a surprise? I'll bet you money it's Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. Name the price
They literally had special artwork done to promote the set with the Paradox pokémon, and guess who's not in it? Why would they want them to be a surprise? It's not like they are special paradox pokémon or anything. I'd be more surprised if we got Walking Wake and Iron Leaves cards now than Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. We'll see in a week who's right.

pokemon_tcg_ancient_roar_future_flash_artwork.jpg

They literally had special artwork done to promote the set with the Paradox pokémon, and guess who's not in it? Why would they want them to be a surprise? It's not like they are special paradox pokémon or anything. I'd be more surprised if we got Walking Wake and Iron Leaves cards now than Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. We'll see in a week who's right.

pokemon_tcg_ancient_roar_future_flash_artwork.jpg
Well since Walking Wake and Iron Leaves will be the focus of the next set I highly doubt that. Since you're such an expert on what Pokémon they release you should've known that? I still put my money on Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. They aren't going to do all the Paradox Pokémon and leave out just those 2. I also doubt they do another 2 random Pokémon for the remaining 2 ex's.

Well since Walking Wake and Iron Leaves will be the focus of the next set I highly doubt that. Since you're such an expert on what Pokémon they release you should've known that? I still put my money on Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns. They aren't going to do all the Paradox Pokémon and leave out just those 2. I also doubt they do another 2 random Pokémon for the remaining 2 ex's.
ffs That's why I'd more surprised, I also literally mentioned that in my post you had quoted earlier.

But don't forget that SV5 is going to be centered around Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, so they might end up being featured then.

ffs That's why I'd more surprised, I also literally mentioned that in my post you had quoted earlier.
Well I can't wait to see Flutter Mane ex and Iron Thorns ex do. I'm guessing Iron Thorns will be Fighting type? Hopefully it's good enough to bring Fighting type back into the meta. I'm guessing it'll synergize well with the new Gargancl card? Since they're being released in the same set. Shouldn't be too much longer before they reveal them since the set is 2 weeks from release

Well I can't wait to see Flutter Mane ex and Iron Thorns ex do. I'm guessing Iron Thorns will be Fighting type? Hopefully it's good enough to bring Fighting type back into the meta. I'm guessing it'll synergize well with the new Gargancl card? Since they're being released in the same set. Shouldn't be too much longer before they reveal them since the set is 2 weeks from release

The sets are getting revealed next thursday, but it should take a while before cards for Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns get revealed though.

The sets are getting revealed next thursday, but it should take a while before cards for Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns get revealed though.
Not if the full set is revealed Thursday. Since they're in this set of the full set gets revealed then they would obviously get revealed then.

I don't know what that has to do with what was being discussed here but at this time we know nothing. Those cards are highly likely to be in SV4.5 but nothing is confirmed yet.
Sorry, I just thought I would mention it.

Back