New Pokemon ex and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Ancient Roar” and “Future Flash!”

That was my point. I didn't say they were good. I guess I worded it weird and didn't come right out and say it but that being the only Energy acceleration is bad! They gave us a Claydol that's like dynamotor Flaaffy but of wait there a catch it didn't work if you've used a Supporter. Now they're like hey here's one that has Dynamotor and it breaks you but it's a stage 2. My point was there still isn't good acceleration and they hate Fighting type
Just ignore N's Rhyperior. This is just some random guy who feels like he has an obligation to "rate" cards because he thinks he's some kind of expert or reputable person with knowledge because he has an ego.

Banger arts.

Tsareena ex + Crobat from Silver Tempest would be fun, but 2 Stage 2 lines is always clunky unless you're Charizard ex and Pidgeot ex.

Right and do fans of football who study highlights on YouTube and attend games make them have valid observations? Not always. This guy always comments on every new reveal as if he’s an expert when he’s clearly not. Man just wants clout and to come across as a reputable guy with a terrible ego. Nice try.
Funny thing is he doesn't even add anything new to the discussion. Like, yeah guy we know not all cares are gonna be meta. Just points out the obvious then talks down on newer players.

Funny thing is he doesn't even add anything new to the discussion. Like, yeah guy we know not all cares are gonna be meta. Just points out the obvious then talks down on newer players.
This guy literally thinks watching games and playing on an online tabletop simulator makes him a smartass lmao. Hasn't played in any regionals or any officially sanctioned events, yet thinks he's a "reputable expert" on PokeBeach. I mean, these screenshots perfectly some up the trash kind of person he is:

1697418513149.png1697418523741.png

Man makes himself into a hypocrite and makes threats toward me, not that I'm scared or that he could actually do anything to me LOL ?

This guy literally thinks watching games and playing on an online tabletop simulator makes him a smartass lmao. Hasn't played in any regionals or any officially sanctioned events, yet thinks he's a "reputable expert" on PokeBeach. I mean, these screenshots perfectly some up the trash kind of person he is:

View attachment 18253View attachment 18254

Man makes himself into a hypocrite and makes threats toward me, not that I'm scared or that he could actually do anything to me LOL ?
Ya this guy really is something else. How do we get him banned so he'll leave people alone?

I reported him because he threatened me literally lol. Next PokeBeach post when he starts acting like a smart ass would be a good time
Ya there's zero reason for that. Dudes gotta go if he's threatening people. Even if he didn't he's just annoying acting like he's smarter and better than everyone else.

View attachment 18253View attachment 18254

I could let it go if he really did try to have "healthy arguments". But the guy is super condescending to people who are clearly newer players.

I could let it go if he really did try to have "healthy arguments". But the guy is super condescending to people who are clearly newer players.
Exactly. When you read through his comments he acts like a smart ass. My guy literally plays against himself and thinks he’s all that ?

He can’t even have healthy arguments because he’s literally dumb and can’t actually follow a consistent set of premises lmao

Back