Here are game pictures with new some Pokemons:
485.gif
Hiidodran
486.gif
Regigigazu
487.gif
Jeratina
Cool, huh??
(C) Hiidoran looks like Metagross?? Is he in Metagrosss and co. line??
(C) Regigigazu looks like a new form of regis, he must be Electric type??
(C) Hmmm..... That Jeratina guy may be a legendery outside Diaruga and Palkuia, he must be a legendery like Rayquaza??

Look what i found, Magnetons evo, Eevees evos, seed guy in other form, porygon, Steel/Psychic guys evo and some others
Nice Job, isnt it??:p:rolleyes::shy:
93.jpg

where are you finding these look at serebii.net to look at all of them lucario pre ev looks like a puppy

tweety210

Please, im finding them much faster then Serebii, some of them i find in the game, some in internet, so whats the problem??

why would they make another Regi? those were the last games 3 legendaries. maybe it's fake?

uhh the new Porygon is u-g-l-y.

Arcanine out.

ok the new regi thing is a regi.
the lava 1 i have no idea about.
the last 1 is the one who is like raquaza.
by raquaza i mean it will be the star of the 3rd game of the series.
(yellow,crystal,emrald.)

before I see any more noobposts about this topic, they ARE real
1) fire/steel legendary, that's all I know :s
2) regigigas, powerful regi, you can get it when transferring all regis to your game, it has SUPER stats, but I heard that it has a body that halves his stats when bringing him out, ROAR FTW :F
3) the new rayquaza, it's ghost/dragon and will probably be the signature poke of any further D/P based game

well, i love evo more than pre-evo

and since that Nintendo's gonna release so many evos, then we'll juz have to accept it, no more complaining, the longer time u spend to take a look at them, the easier u'll feel good abt them

The new Gligar looks hawt! Booburn is... fat:p

The new Regi is obciously something from space, IMO. It's white and yellow and doesn't look elemental.

i am SO getting magmar's evo. if only it were April or whenever it comes out. Gligar is AWESOME. we definately have a new Crobat IMO.

jeez couldn't they get any more imaginative for Tangela's evo??? 0_o

Arcanine out.

Like Arcanine274, I also have some which can evo in D/P...like:
Magmar, Electrabuzz, Eevee (can't wait till I find/hatch/clone/etc for a shiny), Roselia, Magneton, Tangela & anything else that dose.
That's why I haven't raised them to Lv: 100 as of yet (*needs to breed for more Eevee's*)

Tangela evo is totally trying to be Registeel. Look at his hands and feet.
I'm getting all three of those guys.

[ChanseyMaster]

Back