BW/BW2 New Pseudo-legendary(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nintenpuppy101

Aspiring Trainer
Every generation has at least one. What do you think the next one(s) will look like, and what type combination(every one had a combination)?

Well with the exception of Dragonite, all the others are "scary" looking. (Assuming we're talking of T-Tar, Garchomp, and Salamence). I'd say it's probably Ground/Dark or maybe a new type Dark/Dragon as Ground, Rock, and Dragon are popular for these Pokemon.

Yeah, I would really hope that this generation's pseudo is dark-dragon or some type of cool combination like that. Although another fire-dragon would be nice, Reshiram has sort of already filled those shoes for this game.

Fire_Master said:
Although another fire-dragon would be nice

I would like that too, but Fire/Dragon has no immunity or double-weakness, making it unlikely.

dragon/grass or dragon/bug. A large, scary looking bug that rises out of the ground to fight would be cool. It would learn dig!

It would be called: Insegon (Insect-ct= inse; dragon-dra= gon; inse+gon= insegon.)
That would be cool.

They're normally 4x weak to something, and I don't think Nintendo will do grass/dragon any time soon, so I'm hoping for another fire/flying. IMAGINE CHARIZARD BUT BETTER!!!!

I'd assume a Dragon type, as every region (with the exception of Johto) has used that type for at least one of their Pseudo-Legendaries.

I hope we get two Pseudo Legends like we did back in RSE. I also hope its like RSE in the way that one pseudo was non dragon, and the other was dragon. We've got enough broken dragons, we need more broken, poison types (3

CyndaquilMaster said:
Well with the exception of Dragonite, all the others are "scary" looking. (Assuming we're talking of T-Tar, Garchomp, and Salamence). I'd say it's probably Ground/Dark or maybe a new type Dark/Dragon as Ground, Rock, and Dragon are popular for these Pokemon.

wait. I don't remember tyranitar garchomp or salamence being legendaries(If they are correct me) because they hav an evolution line and with the exception of manaphy legendaries don't evolve

x598 said:
wait. I don't remember tyranitar garchomp or salamence being legendaries(If they are correct me) because they hav an evolution line and with the exception of manaphy legendaries don't evolve

...Pseudo-Legends, not legends, Pseudo-Legends! There is a difference, while Legends dont evolve and have high stats, Pseudo-Legends can evolve, arent on of a kind and have the highest base stats of non-legendayry pokemon.

Wait, Manaphy dosent Evolve...

asta said:
I think it will be like a water/flying pokemon.
Pelipper!
Kaiserchu said:
x598 said:

...Pseudo-Legends, not legends, Pseudo-Legends! There is a difference, while Legends don't evolve and have high stats, Pseudo-Legends can evolve, arent on of a kind and have the highest base stats of non-legendayry pokemon.

Wait, Manaphy dosent Evolve...

I think he means that Manaphy can have an egg..? Since Phione can't evolve, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back