Ruling new rare candy question

RE: new rare  candy question

No you cannot as a lvl x is not a stage 2. If it is a stage 2 then yes you may, it will probably say on the card specifications that say otherwise. If it's D/p forward there will be no candies though. So it all depends.

Well... we can't really answer that question. For starters, there is no Charizard Lv.X.

There is, however, Dodaitos Lv.X, so asking if you can use Rare Candy to evolve Naetoru into Dodaitos Lv.X would be a legitimate question.

As for the answer, I'm not really sure. Dodaitos Lv.X and Dodaitos of normal level are treated as if they had the same name (you could not have 4 Dodaitos Lv.45 and 4 Dodaitos Lv.X in the same deck), so I don't see why you couldn't skip Dodaitos Lv.45.

On the other hand, you could argue that Dodaitos Lv.X is, in essence, a Stage 3 card, so Rare Candy could not be used.

We'll just have to wait for the game to be released elsewhere to know more.

I think you have to evolve into its Stage 2 first before evolving into Lv.X.
Unless a MEGA CANDY comes out. Hahaha:)

~L.O.D~

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Well... we can't really answer that question. For starters, there is no Charizard Lv.X.

There is, however, Dodaitos Lv.X, so asking if you can use Rare Candy to evolve Naetoru into Dodaitos Lv.X would be a legitimate question.

As for the answer, I'm not really sure. Dodaitos Lv.X and Dodaitos of normal level are treated as if they had the same name (you could not have 4 Dodaitos Lv.45 and 4 Dodaitos Lv.X in the same deck), so I don't see why you couldn't skip Dodaitos Lv.45.

On the other hand, you could argue that Dodaitos Lv.X is, in essence, a Stage 3 card, so Rare Candy could not be used.

We'll just have to wait for the game to be released elsewhere to know more.

well, this is just an example. Since charizard is sooo popular, i bet there will be a charizard lv X soon.

Perhaps we should have a SUPER RARE CANDY to evolve into lv X

I think if that happens I'll have to kill the creator of the card. It would be much too broken.

Back