New Set: D&P: Power Surge!!

marinepika

PB's only Searchman fan.
This is my new set, I'd like some great artists to help, though I don't really need a spoiler, since I have about 80% of these spoilers done. Don't worry about the uncommon and common lists I'll have those done soon as well. If you need the spoiler for any card you want to make just ask me and I'll either post it or PM it too you. Here in this set there are two new counters, that are explained. Hopefully we'll have fun working on this set. Also Charizard88 helped me come up with the set list so credit to him for that.

D&P Power Surge!
Tagline: Power Up! With new Diamond and Pearl Pokemon and returning favorites, you'll feel power like you've never felt before. With 2 new counters Spike, and Freeze, you'll manipulate the game in even more ways.

Explaining Spike Counters. Only benched pokemon can have a Spike counter on them. A pokemon can have up to 3 Spikes counters on them. When a benched pokemon that has a Spike counter on it becomes an active pokemon put 2 damage counters on it for as many Spike counters that are on it. This counts as a Special Condition.

Explaining Freeze Counters. Only benched pokemon can have a Freeze counter on them. As long as a pokemon has a Freeze counter on it, it can’t evolve. Making the pokemon that has a freeze counter on it an active pokemon can heal a Freeze counter. This counts as a Special Condition.

Set List:

Holo Rares

1. Charizard
2. Blastoise
3. Venasaur
4. Spiritomb
5. Blaziken
6. Foretress
7. Empoleon
8. Torterra
9. Infernape
10. Cresselia
11. Darkrai
12. Rotom
13. Dusknoir
14. Gallade
15. Porygon-Z
16. Gliscor
17. Honchkrow
18. Drapion
19. Scizor
20. Alakazam
21. Drifblim
22. Arcanine
23. Regirock
24. Regice
25. Registeel
26. Regigigas
27. Electivire
28. Meganium
29. Swampert
30. Sceptile
31. Typhlosion
32. Feraligator

Rares

33. Cherrim
34. Luxray
35. Staraptor
36. Bibarel
37. Latios
38. Latias
39. Salamence
40. Tropius
41. Milotic
42. Flygon
43. Wailord
44. Linoone
45. Hitmontop
46. Hitmonchan
47. Hitmonlee
48. Octillery
49. Skarmory
50. Yanmega
51. Mismagius
52. Crobat
53. Ariados
54. Dragonite
55. Mr. Mime
56. Gengar
57. Tentacruel
58. Beedrill
59. Butterfree
60. Crawdaunt

Lv. X's

Dragonite Lv. X
Porygon-Z Lv. X
Gallade Lv. X
Gengar Lv. X
Latios Lv. X
Latias Lv. X

I'd love to help out.

Empoleon-Lv.59-120HP-Water

[.] Freeze Turn
Place one Freeze Marker on one of your opponent's benched pokemon. Then, switch Empoleon with one of your benched pokemon.

[w][c] Ice Tackle 30
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon that have a Freeze Marker on it.

WK: E+30
RS: -
RC: cc

K Serebii is hired.

Abaxter94 here is the spoiler for Empoleon.

7. Empoleon Lv. 64-Type (W)-HP 120
Stage 2 evolves from Prinplup

Poke-Power: Royal Decree
When you play Empoleon from your hand in order to evolve one of your pokemon you may use this power. Search your deck for any combination of 3 Basic and Evolution cards. Put them in your hand, shuffle your deck afterward.

(*) Imperial Frost
Put a Freeze counter on one of your opponent’s benched pokemon

(W)(W)© Ice-cold Strike 70
Choose 1 card in your opponent’s hand without looking and discard it.

Weakness: (L)+30 Resistance: 0 Retreat Cost: ©©

Im pretty good on making spoilers... Here's one example:

Skarmory [M] 80 HP

Poké-POWER: Spiked Ground
Once your turn (before your attack), you may put a spike counter on one of your opponents benched pokémon.

[M][M][M] Exploding Spikes
Chose one of your opponents benched pokémon that has any spike counters on it. Remove all spike counters on that pokémon and put 3 damage counters on that Pokémon for each spike counter removed.

Weakness: [F] +20 Resistance: [P] -20 Retreat cost: [C][C]

Well, here's some spoilers and please people, I don't need spoilers, I've actually spoiled all but 12 pokemon on this list.
Iandavidinoya here's a spoiler, and yes you can fake.

4. Spiritomb Lv. 54-Type (D)-HP 90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Dark Future
When you play Spritomb from your hand. (Even during setup) You may flip 2 coins. If both are heads then discard your opponent’s hand. If both are tails then choose 1 of your opponent’s pokemon with damage counters on it. Move all of its damage counters to a pokemon in play.

(*) Predict
Look at the top 5 cards in your’s and your opponent’s decks then rearrange them in anyway you want.

(P)© Toxic
Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now poisoned. Put 2 damage counters on the pokemon in between turns instead of 1.

Weakness: 0 Resistance: (P)-10(F)-10 Retreat Cost: ©©

Here's Skarmory

49. Skarmory Lv. 40-HP 70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Lonely
If Skarmory is your only pokemon in play then you may search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it in your hand.

(M)© Twin Spikes
Put a Spike counter on 2 of your opponent’s pokemon.

Weakness: ®+20 Resistance: (P)-20 Retreat Cost: 0

Ahh and Latios.

37. Latios Lv. 55-Type ©-HP 90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Fellowship Support
As long as you have Latias in play your opponent can only play supporter cards and no other trainer cards.

© Dragon Claw 20

(G)(L)© Luster Purge 60+
This attack does 60 damage, plus 10 more damage for each card in your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: ©+20 Resistance: 0 Retreat Cost: ©©

hehe, okay. i am becoming busy these days. but i'll try to fake more cards as long as i can. thanks!
EDIT:
hey, i finished the Charizard spoiler you sent me. here is the card.
CharizardLv75.jpg

That is perfect!!! If you need pictures though just ask me and I'll be able to provide some, from deviantart or something like that.

I could be a spoiler!

Forretress
Type Grass HP 90

(G)(M)(C) Spike Spin 50
Put a spike counter on 2 of your opponents
benched pokemon.

(G)(G) Forest Wind 40
Put a freeze counter on one
of your opponents benched pokemon.

Weakness: (F)
Retreat Cost: (C)

I'm back! OK Marinepika for one not trying to be mean to you but iandavidvinoya makes there own pictures on paper then copys them to the computer. Just saying. And A question I have is iandavidvinoya how do you make a card holographic?

Ohh I didn't know that, I thought it was a picture from an old Charizard in the TCG, wow you're amazing at drawing. Never mind what I said earlier.

Well marinepika are fake set I see is this i just noticed so I guess I will post me charizard I made for it...

CharizardFakeCard.png

Back