New Shiny Pokemon, Great Tusk ex, Iron Treads ex, Mime Jr., and More from “Shiny Treasure ex!”

This Great Tusk is really cool and powerful, the Ability can be worked around with Path. The Iron Treads is also a lot better than the original, but unfortunately we don't have good Energy acceleration for Metal Pokémon, maybe this set can provide some of that for Metal or at least Future Pokémon. Now, I'm expecting a Future and Ancient version of Miraidon and Koraidon for this set, I'm just hoping that they are Tera Dragon bc that would be so cool.
Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex in this set are just new artwork reprints that we got in our tins. The only way to get a ancient/future card of them is if they are a single prizer.

Hold on, a Baby card that might actually be useable? Lost Box isn't great for it because your opponent chooses Lost Mine and the attack fails, Chien-Pao decks will choose either Hail Blade or Moonlight Shuriken because you can't discard energy off of it and don't want to in most cases, Roaring Moon decks will likely see the writing on the wall and give up a neutral prize trade, but they can take advantage, Rapid Strike decks will choose G-Max Rapid Flow because again, no energy to discard yeah maybe it isn't that good.

Possible SAR leak from shiny treasure
F**k WhatNot bros and they're thieving ways of stealing cards from the factory. That said, this could seriously cause earthquakes in the marketplace. Also interesting to note how the set is being organized compared to the two previous Shiny sets!

Now then, I should probably report this post for discussing leaks/stolen cards ?

Last edited:
Yes, i was hoping they would give Iron treads and Great tusk a Future and ancient card. Cause i thought printing them in the base set was a waste when they could have waited till they were releasing all the other Paradox Pokemon. Thank you TPCI for making up for that and giving them an Ancient and Future card.

Now they can have a card to be able to use the ancient and future booster tools and supporters and everything. :)
This also means that Koraidon and Miraidon can still get Ancient and Future cards too!

This also means that Koraidon and Miraidon can still get Ancient and Future cards too!
Oh yeah! i never thought of that, but they are kind of like Paradox Pokemon themselves except legendary! oh now i hope that happens. Koraidon ex Ancient, and Miraidon ex Future. Please TPCI make it happen

I don't know if that shiny Mew Ex is real, but I like it.

Really curious to see what other cards end up being shiny in this set.

Still waiting on a Ceruledge illustration rare. I would flip if we got one that contained both normal and shiny versions in one art.

What is with the guessing?

It was leaked that there was a Paldea Fates coming and now this card matches that.

Charizard might have really liked this Charmeleon as their 1 of copy if we didn't just get that new Jirachi, especially with all the bench space Charizard typically has. Still nice, and it'll be cute as the 1 of in the 1 prize Charizard decks in Expanded.

Why not it's increases excitement for new sets?
Considering the fact that the site occasionally receives exclusive news, and the high possibility that TPCI is watching this website, it's just not smart to spread them around. Plus, spreading them around promotes illegal behavior such as breaking into the printing facilities and stealing upwards of $250,000 worth of cards (remember that one Fusion Strike thief from a while back?).

So HELL no, it ultimately does NOT increase excitement for new sets. The only thing that leaks increase is the amount of money in TPCI's pockets after they've sued the thieves that broke in and f**ked up the production pipeline.

Back