New tins Disapointment warning!

Vile

Ok, just posting this so no-one is disapointed if they get one, that is the new window tins (with the pop ex's in and tyranitar, milotic and camerupt on). Alot of sites including pokebeach and pokegym said you would get a D/P preview card in it... but as you may have guessed, no such thing. The only reason I bought one was the hope of one of those penguins. Also the ex cards aren't Promo reprints, they're just the pop cards in holo. So that means one is illegal for modified and the other going out soon too. Ok, £9 for 4 boosters is good anyway, but it's not what i was hoping for when i bought it. Anyone got more info? Maybe you get different stuff in different countries.

the new window tins with dp preview cards are real but were only released in the us. check on ebay , they have them . they include one of three foil dp starters and four boosters .

***here's one of the ebay auctions with pics:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-2007-Turtwig-Piplup-Chimchar-Collector-Tin-ALL3_W0QQitemZ130092632039QQcategoryZ50319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This sucks really. I already knew about the cards appearing in the english tins. I am hopeful that we will get the d/p previews at some point too. Shipping from america gets a bit expensive. I want the penguin too!

Ok, so in the US you get a D/P card, and in England you get an ex?
well i'd rather have the Ho-oh ex then! the Tyranitar ex is absolute ****, but maybe the celebi ex has some sneaky use.

the Gym and the Beach has these questions, and both were answered that USA Gets DP's, and Europe Gets POP Ex's. Currently, that Pretty Sucks. But the Celebi Ex is just a Beauty. *looks at his Celebi Ex*

this really sucks for me . i was hoping to get a tin with an ex , but instead we got the stupid dp starters. i would have defently perfered an all powerful legendary ex , than a stupid weak starter .

For me, the four boosters is enough to buy a tin, but then there are POP Ex's I haven't got yet, plus they are Holo. Better than a D/P starter for me.

some times you get cool cards like i found a blaziken ex and camerupt ex since i bought 2 i got rayquaza and kyogre ex

Well Do any of you guys know to get nice cards in the booster pack?Some say you need to feel something.

Well, I don't really care what I get, since I personally collect tins. I have 6 Kyogre/Goundon/Rayquaza 2005 tins, and 2 Zapdoes/Moltres/Articono 2004 tins. No, I didn't buy them all, but My brothers decided to buy some and gave me the tins.
I'm hoping to get one of each. Though it doesn't make sence: Milotic and Water Stater, Camerupt and fire starterl, Tyranitar and grass starter?

Maybe they just used t-tar because it is a green colour? I am always happy to have tins. I have had good ex success when buying tins. Although I would be a tiny bit happier knowing we could get the other tins too. If not, I will just have to risk the high shipping price. Unless anybody knows somewhere that has low shipping....

Just on Saturday, I was @ a tourney and the new tins were there but as Vile says- In England you get a holo ex...

But, If the USA people get a D/P card, would they trade for a Holo POP ex ?

It's a two way balance- both good & bad

i think USA will give pretty alot for them, or atleast the Collecters.

PS: Buyed the T-Tar tin, Ray Ex d and Vaporeon*!!!

>_< Lucky... I gues I'll just have to get one my self! The EX ones are cheaper, but I really want piplup!

Back