New Tins

Xx Reaper xX

Deck Tech
I really like them releasing the Mewtwo Lv.X and the Rhyperior Lv.X in tins but why do they have to give you an illegal booster. I think it should come with 1 LA pack 2 GE packs and 1 MT pack that sounds pretty reasonable. Atleast you will get a LA pack because usually all the tins come with a pack of the newest set.

*shrug* They seem to be doing that a lot recently. The Majestic Dawn special blisters came with a pack of Power Keepers. I hope the Walmart near me gets these soon. I want to get at least the Mewtwo one if I can't get both.

Yeah. PUSA is just attempting to get rid of extra stock. They know the tins will still sell well because of the Lv. X cards so they figure it'll be fine to pack in less desirable boosters.

Poke_Fan_89 said:
Although I play the TCG I also collect. So im sure there are alot of collectors who would like to get these "illegal" boosters.

im a collecor too. and i have 4 copies of each card in PK and DF. Im not glad with the illegal boosters. Common! You cant even sell those cards at this point!

But what can anyone do to stop them? They're selling LV.Xs IN A TIN BOX RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! I'll take the "out-of-format" packs.

Saffron City said:
I agree, Im still going to buy the tins for the X's, but I think the illegal booster is a complete waste.

Same here. I can't remember what the new tins come with, but wasn't there no MD? They should replace the EX stuff with Majestic Dawn.

Back