New tins?

greenbeetless

blissfire
When does the Regigigas LV.X and Heatran LV.X tins come out? Also, are they going to pack a power keeper's pack or something we can't used in modified again?

greenbeetless said:
When does the Regigigas LV.X and Heatran LV.X tins come out? Also, are they going to pack a power keeper's pack or something we can't used in modified again?

last I checked, it's the 5th...

also, they have a DF pack, but I'm still getting 2...

I think they put them in there for they can raid of their stock of them.
the other 3 packs are DP,LA and MT. (no SF ,sadly)

I'm still getting one just for the Heatran LV.X. It's going to make running the new fighting Infernape so much more easier as soon as you Level up the Infernape.

ooo heatran Lv X is a tin? excellent! I didn't want to have a hard time getting that card! I'll be getting both tins as usual.

I can get scramble energy again. They should say that Delta rainbow energy is the same as rainbow energy so we can reuse it.

No you can't use Delta Rainbow as Rainbow energy.
Also there are plenty of EXs and Stars that could be good to sell on Ebay or something.(in DF)

Aw jeez, tins are getting lamer and lamer. These are coming out AFTER the new series (from what I've heard) and still no SF in them. Also, I really don't get the point of the useless pack that doesn't fit in modified format. I'm a collector myself (so i would like DF packs) but these are horrible except for the Lv. X you get in it. I might get the Regigigas one, but that's it. :(

Back