• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn is here!! Updated list 8/17/11

Looks like we worked a deal. My:
RS Legend Piece

Your:
KG Legend (Top)
Raichu Prime
Slowking Prime

CML for Tepig Promo and RH Reshiram.

I have a mint Shining Tyranitar. You're looking for the one from the Neo Sets, right? Like you said in my thread, you have Tropical Beach?

I'm interested in:

Neo Genesis:
Azumarill 2/111
Pichu 12/111
Skarmory 13/111

Are these 1st edition? What condition are they in? :)

Also, do you have a 1st edition Neo Genesis Donphan or any Neo Discovery/Revelation Holofoils/1st editions?

@Trexroar: Actually, I guess I was a little bad at looking. I thought you had a tropical beach... But I dont... However, I am interested in the shining.... Anything u like you saw?

@Soulwind: Those 3 are not 1st edition...And they are mint/NM... And No to the other 2 questions

BlastBurn said:
@Trexroar: Actually, I guess I was a little bad at looking. I thought you had a tropical beach... But I don't... However, I am interested in the shining.... Anything u like you saw?

Do you have any Full Arts? I really love this Tyranitar, so it would really have to be a good offer.

Is that ALL you need on your list? I have alot of collections haves... And if you really need a FA or two, I could get them... Just let me know what you need! :D

BlastBurn said:
Is that ALL you need on your list? I have alot of collections haves... And if you really need a FA or two, I could get them... Just let me know what you need! :D

CML. Everything I need is there. Not much. Just trying to complete the B&W sets. I'd really only trade it for a Full Art (probably even two) or Tropical Beach. I can get the Full Arts for like 10 bucks each, online. Shining Tyranitar goes for at least 30+ on eBay, so it'd really have to be a good offer. :)

My-
1 Zone Prime
1 FA Reshiram
1 RH Rare Candy GE

Your-
1500 bulk?

BlastBurn said:
@Trexroar: Actually, I guess I was a little bad at looking. I thought you had a tropical beach... But I don't... However, I am interested in the shining.... Anything u like you saw?

@Soulwind: Those 3 are not 1st edition...And they are mint/NM... And No to the other 2 questions

Here's an offer:

Gengar Prime
Blissey Prime
Celebi Prime
Azumarill (Japanese) - Neo Genesis
Electrode (Holofoil) - Jungle
Venomoth (Holofoil) - Jungle
Pinsir (Holofoil) - Jungle
Clefairy (Holofoil) - Base

For your:
Victreebell 14/64 (ERROR) - Jungle
Azumarill 2/111 - Neo Genesis
Pichu 12/111 - Neo Genesis
Skarmory 13/111 - Neo Genesis
Mew Promo #9
English Shadowless Dratini, Dragonair, Electabuzz
1st edition Electrode (Holofoil) - Jungle
1st edition Venomoth (Holofoil) - Jungle
1st edition Pinsir (Holofoil) - Jungle

Seems like a fair deal to me but it really depends on how much you value your 1st edition cards from Jungle. If they're in pack-fresh condition then I would probably have to add a little bit more. Regardless, I'm open to counter-offers. Feel free to PM me as it's much quicker. :)

@Soulwind: I don't need the bottom 5 cards you listed to trade, unless they are the error versions... My Jungle 1st editions are pretty much Mint/NM... And yeah, I value 1st editions higher... You have any FA's you could trade? The crystal Celebi? Metagame stuff? I think I might keep the error Victreebell... The 1st editions are up for trade... And I might keep the shadowless unless a tempting offer comes along

BlastBurn said:
@Soulwind: I don't need the bottom 5 cards you listed to trade, unless they are the error versions... My Jungle 1st editions are pretty much Mint/NM... And yeah, I value 1st editions higher... You have any FA's you could trade? The crystal Celebi? Metagame stuff? I think I might keep the error Victreebell... The 1st editions are up for trade... And I might keep the shadowless unless a tempting offer comes along

Sounds good, thought I would offer them so as to upgrade. :)

I can offer a Thundurous FA and/or Lugia Legend (Bottom). The Crystal Celebi is about $35-$40 by the way.

Shoot me a counter offer?

Ok, well, I am interested in the FA Thundurous... And slightly in the Crystal Celebi... So... you wanna counter for me?

How about:
Gengar Prime
Blissey Prime

For your:
Azumarill 2/111 - Neo Genesis
Pichu 12/111 - Neo Genesis
Skarmory 13/111 - Neo Genesis
Mew Promo #9
Shadowless Electabuzz

Actually I really don't need the Victreebel that badly. Maybe add some bulk to this?

Lets see... Its looking good. What if i add a Neo Genesis Jumpluff to the deal... And what else for the celebi prime?

Sent you a pretty fair offer in PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back