BW/BW2 New video trailer?

Are you planning on buying black or white?

• Black

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • White

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I liek mudkipz!

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Juni-of-Sora

Aspiring Trainer
Well something i noticed in that new video trailer on the dvd, is that you get the pokemon from a present box, which makes me think that maybe the theory about the professor being your mom makes sense. It could be your birthday, and she gives you one of the three pokemon she gives out at her lab or something. What do other people think about this idea?

or the professor is a part time clown and for her act put the poke balls in a present then some punk stole it and you go on to stop him thus earning the professor/clowns respect and a brand new pokemon. Allowing you to embark on your pokemon journey! xD

imsocool4321 said:
or the professor is a part time clown and for her act put the poke balls in a present then some punk stole it and you go on to stop him thus earning the professor/clowns respect and a brand new pokemon. Allowing you to embark on your pokemon journey! xD

Haha. Too funny. I think I might just put this in my signature. Anyways I'm getting Black.

imsocool4321 said:

haha:D

I believe that when you start the game its your birthday which allows you to start your journey. So the professor asks you to come to her lab because she has a surprise for you, than you head out to her lab and she gives you the present when you open it theres a choice for your starter! She than gives you the Pokeball with the starter in it and your on your way to start your adventure!!!

imsocool4321 said:

Hahaha

I rather likez the mom idea. But why would she give you only one pokemon, why not all three?

TheDarkLucario said:
Hahaha

I rather likez the mom idea. But why would she give you only one pokemon, why not all three?

Maybe she's on a budget? Maybe she doesn't like you or wants you to get your butt out of the house?

Either way, this birthday present idea seems the most likely from all the ones I've read. BTW, this is the only one I read :shy:

imsocool4321 said:

That's Great.

I think the Mom idea is plausible. Since it's a present, that makes sense. Maybe your Mom doesn't like you that much, and will only give one starter, not 3.

mammaluigi said:
White. Because of Zekrom. And yes, i do liek mudkipz. I was tempted to press that button.

HAHAHAHAHA So Random, I think you got your threads mixed up? HAHAGAGAHA

I like the Birthday idea.

It kinda/does remind me of the anime. Except it's more like your 14/15 Birthday.

I would never understand that though...

Whoever gives you your Pokemon: Alright, I have a present here for you!
You: *Opens Box* Oh wow! Three Pokeballs.
WGYYP: Yep. Inside there are three rare Pokemon that cannot be caught in the wild...Now pick one.
You: Why can't I just take all three. I mean, you went through the trouble of neatly wrapping them in this box and you know...It'll be like a waste if I don't accept ALL three.
WGYYP:...Darn it, just pick one!​

Back