New Voice Actors Discussion

I don't know what you guys are talking about the voices are great. Sure 10th Anniversy voice were a little wack, but you'll get used to them. If this Sara person was the orginally voice you'd be begging to get her back because it's all about what you here firstThough Team Rocket's voice are really the same if you don't try to pick it out. So please give a little credit to PUSA becuase without them we wouldn't be watching Pokemon right know.

The voices are good not 'great'. And if Sarah Natochanny was the original voice of Ash, I would still dislike it, even Veronica's early Ash was better than this.

I agree though, Team Rocket is pretty much the same, however Meowths Va (Billy Beach) sucks! He's not even trying to imatate Maddie's redemption. He makes Meowth sound like a gangster, which is all wrong.

I give PUSA alot of credit, regardless of the ridiculous Va switch, I think their doing a great job. Just fix Ash and Meowth and I'll be happy =).

I like it the way it is but they can do better and even though they are not the best VA's around it will get better every episode so hang on and at least most of them are trying.:)

Yes they can do better, and so far they have improved greatly. Compared to the original Mastermind their great. I do believe all of them are trying, I just don't hear an improvment in Ash's Va.

She wrote to me saying she's trying and that her voice has gottan better, but I have yet to hear it. I know she's a rookie, but she's hurting what might be the best season of Pokemon -_-.

Yeah, it's all her fault she was thrown into a show that has had previous actors for eight years and is expected by fans to improve her voice within 10 episodes when the old actors took years to do so. That's fair.

fair is not a part of life.

I am not expecting big changes, but some would be nice. (I'm using the new ones for referance) They've all improved greatly while Sarah has not. I'm not the only one who's got a problem with her voice, believe me I'm surprised by so many complaints.

The old actors took time, but I wouldn't say 8 years. I would say 30-40 episodes and than they got into character.

Btw.... I'm really impressed with NewBrock he's really great, and some have said he's better than Eric o_O I need a comparison, memory fails me when I hear either.

RE:  New Voice Actors Discussion

Daniel Jake said:
fair is not a part of life.

I am not expecting big changes, but some would be nice. (I'm using the new ones for referance) They've all improved greatly while Sarah has not. I'm not the only one who's got a problem with her voice, believe me I'm surprised by so many complaints.

The old actors took time, but I wouldn't say 8 years. I would say 30-40 episodes and than they got into character.

Btw.... I'm really impressed with NewBrock he's really great, and some have said he's better than Eric o_O I need a comparison, memory fails me when I hear either.
IT'S A SHOW. There's no reason to be harsh. Her voice IS getting better, because he doesn't sound like a girl anymore.

WPM said 1 year. Not 8 years, that's how long the VA's were around, or so.

The new Brock is great in my opinion. Sounds 98% like Eric Stuart's ALREADY. I think he'll only get better.

Arcanine out.

Truthfully when the first of the change premered in "Master Mind Of The Mirage Pokemon" I cried.
I hear good improvment to but for Ash's Va. I don't hear much at all, they should definently bring back Veronica Taylor if anyone.

At least they are trying and that you got to give credit and they are getting better every episode but it will take some more time. Just be patient because it is hard for them and they are doing their best.:)

Back