New Wi-Fi Clan-Virtuous Squad*Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Flygon-

Long live LG!
Virtuous Squad, the clan with non-hacked Pokemon.

Rules;
1. All Pokebeach rules apply.
2. This clan will be accepting 5 clan members (including me or if approved by me). Clan will expand when enough application is received or winning 5 clan wars. 2 space opened for every 5 clan wars won.
3. No spamming.
4. Respect all fellow members no matter what.
5. We use the same Standard, OU, UU, NU and UBER Clauses.
6. All Pokemon must be legit. How it is trained can be exempted, but how the Pokemon is acquired MUST BE FULLY LEGIT( No external devices of any kind). If you're suspected of having Pokemon that was obtained with external devices you will be asked to show the Pokemon, that was accused of, to me. At times, I will randomly ask players to stay on Wi-Fi after a battle/trade to have a surprise check up. If I see a Pokemon that was obtained with external device, you will be asked to release that Pokemon. The second offense and you will be kicked from the clan.
7. Try to be on the PokeBeach Chat when you're on the forum.

Rankings for the clan;
-Squad Leader- Leader of clan, can declare clan war, ban/accept clan members.
-Team Leader- The Co-Leader/Admin of clan, temporary Leader when I'm not around. Gets to assemble Clan-War Team when approved by me.
-Team Member- Regular members of the clan.

Members and Rankings:
~Squad Leader~
-Flygon-
~Team Leader~
-Empty
~Team Member~
-Lunar Wing
-urahara_hat
-blastoise91
-Umbereonmaster66
Notes:
- Invitation to clan only right now. Starting 4/7/10 until further notice.
- We have monthly clan tourneys for the position of Team Leader.
- Any clan member can test battle new comers; first to reply to application. Post results in forums, PM me or Team Leader with the complete battle record (result and Pokemon used by both battlers) and then me and Team Leader will determine if the applicant gets approve to join the clan.
- Recruiting members for the clan. 4/9/10
Application Forum-
Your FC:
How active are you:
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon:

RE: New Wi-Fi Clan-Virtuous Squad

Application Forum-
Your FC: D/P/Pt FC's in sig. Will update with HG FC.
How active are you: Browse the forums everyday possible.
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon: I haven't used an external device to get a Pokemon since my Diamond (which was my first one which is now lost). I only use external devices to obtain things like TMs, but otherwise I breed, EV, and train my Pokemon legit.

Hey, do you wanna have a war once we both get lots of members on our teams?
(I still have a while to go too)

Lunar Wing said:
Application Forum-
Your FC: D/P/Pt FC's in sig. Will update with HG FC.
How active are you: Browse the forums everyday possible.
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon: I haven't used an external device to get a Pokemon since my Diamond (which was my first one which is now lost). I only use external devices to obtain things like TMs, but otherwise I breed, EV, and train my Pokemon legit.

I invited you to clan, welcome! =D

Hatman said:
Hey, do you wanna have a war once we both get lots of members on our teams?
(I still have a while to go too)

Of course!

Application Forum-
Your FC: using FC in my signature....will update HG once im thur with it
How active are you: Try my best , aleast 2 days once.
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon:nope, only TMs and rare candys for training, other then all just breeding, EV and train my Pokémon is legit.

Virtuous Squad sound cool....

urahara_hat said:
Application Forum-
Your FC: using FC in my signature...will update HG once im thur with it
How active are you: Try my best , aleast 2 days once.
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon:nope, only TMs and rare candys for training, other then all just breeding, EV and train my Pokémon is legit.

Virtuous Squad sound cool...

Been waiting for you to reply :p Welcome!

lol...good name clan you got there. Virtuous Squad
Btw what changes are they talking about?

urahara_hat said:
lol...good name clan you got there. Virtuous Squad
Btw what changes are they talking about?
Well, Obama mention some kind history change if that's what they meant, lol. But I don't really know. Once we get enough members we're going to have an immediate clan tourney for the position of -Team Leader-

sure..just that I m abit rusty will this..lol..
btw Im playing HG and try to get to the last badge but got i old guy keep pushing me back?

I haven't done a Wi-Fi battle in ages myself, all I've done was IV breed. I've bred ALOT of Pokemon that I need to EV train, and right now I'm still IV breeding xD Is the old guy pushing you from the gym door? I think you have to go to the dragon cave and do something.

Mikey said:
May I join?

Not yet, I've invited people to join. If they decline then you get a test battle and then determined if you get in.

Mikey said:
Thanks, man.

You know what, I'll test battle you right now. Since we got an open spot even if the others accept. If you can right now lets battle.

Alright, PM me your friendcode.

Application Forum-
Your FC:Im going to put in my Platinum FC because im still working on HG.
Platinum FC:3352-2339-6337
How active are you:Im very active its just my old clan wasnt so i wasnt but now i will be. :)
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon: I have an action replay but use it mostly to clone and my new Pkewalker lol

blastoise91 said:
Application Forum-
Your FC:Im going to put in my Platinum FC because im still working on HG.
Platinum FC:3352-2339-6337
How active are you:Im very active its just my old clan wasnt so i wasnt but now i will be. :)
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon: I have an action replay but use it mostly to clone and my new Pkewalker lol
Welcome to the clan blastoise91 :)

ty and that battle was good until we got interupted by the signal lol looking forward to whats to come. and also did you put my rank in already or no?

blastoise91 said:
ty and that battle was good until we got interupted by the signal lol looking forward to whats to come. and also did you put my rank in already or no?

I did now. One more member and its our first clan tourney for the position of Team Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back