New Worlds Pikachu and Mew Promo Coming to GameStop for “Shrouded Fable” Purchases!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can exclusively reveal GameStop stores will be giving out a new Pikachu promo with Shrouded Fable purchases of $15 or more! The set will release on August 2nd.
The Pikachu will be an alternate art version of last year’s Pikachu League promo, but it will be stamped with the World Championship logo and have new numbering. The promo is being given out to advertise the World Championships and encourage Shrouded Fable purchases.
The updated artwork will show Pikachu fighting Mew on a balcony overlooking a Hawaiian beach. We have seen the card, but will wait for it to be revealed.

svp.101.pikachu-215x300.png

It’s possible the promo will also come to other territories to celebrate the World Championships. It may also come to other retailers. Stay tuned!

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Ahh, love being a European these days. As always we are getting NOTHING ☹️
If I want to get that promo I probably have to spend like 70€ at an online store or maybe Cardmarket.

Heyoooo
San Antonio area has a lot of Gamestop for me to hit. Luckily, pre-order a few products from multiple ones, so I'll be getting a lot of these promo cards. Also, Best Buy should be getting a promo as well. Here's a hack yall. SOME Best Buy, if you find a new person working there, will give you 1 promo per pack, not per $15. Then, go to a different Best Buy, preferably one where you know someone 😉, return the packs for a full refund, and keep the promos 👌
Gotta find the loopholes everywhere y'all

Heyoooo
San Antonio area has a lot of Gamestop for me to hit. Luckily, pre-order a few products from multiple ones, so I'll be getting a lot of these promo cards. Also, Best Buy should be getting a promo as well. Here's a hack yall. SOME Best Buy, if you find a new person working there, will give you 1 promo per pack, not per $15. Then, go to a different Best Buy, preferably one where you know someone 😉, return the packs for a full refund, and keep the promos 👌
Gotta find the loopholes everywhere y'all
Why would you return the packs at a different store?? The receipt has the address of each store so they know where you bought the items from.
Yes, you can keep the promos and essentially get them for "free" but that is the same as if you just sell the packs online, too.
Not really a loophole, I mean, what do you think people did with Van Gogh Pikachu they got for free? Add it to their Ogrepon deck for Worlds? Lol

99.99% sure you didn’t do that because Best Buy is the worst corporation ever and they absolutely do not do returns on TCG I don’t think any stores really do - but especially from a different store location and if that wink means your friend did that they can absolutely loose their job 👍👍

If we're also getting Mew as the title suggests, then where is the picture of the Mew Promo?!
Implied from penultimate paragraph: Pikachu fights mew in the same portrait as the pikachu card.

Answer to question: Read the penultimate again: no new individual mew promo will be given here, just the pikachu promo with mew in the illustration, that's all folks!

Last edited:
Back