News From Barrie Pre-Release

Kakusu

Aspiring Trainer
News From Barrie Pre-Release

First i'd like to say it was a great day 30 people showed. I got a LM box week before release (95 dollars). I got my 8 packs and 2 extra for helping with younger age groups. Great packs! Walrein ex and wailord in 1 pack and lileep reverse and cradily in another. The rest of my packs were ok, i got a magmar and a few others. I'm in the 15+ group (i'm 18) we had 4 rounds.

My deck mainly consisted of Waillord(w/ 2 wailmer), Magmar(w/ 2 magby no full flame), and Cradily(w/ 1 lileep 2 roots). I also placed a few extra fossils i got in with strange cave, giant stump, and power tree.

First Round: Horrible Horrible, this always happens to me! Anyways first pokemon! a root fossil and he played gastly. I got lileep he devolved it and i got magmar out. I got lileep back out but magmar and lileep slowly died from misdrevus. (lost)

Second round: This was easy! he got 5 pokemon out i stalled with fossils till i got magmar powered up. I play giant stump so he discards 2. Magmar came out to poor on the ownage for 40 a hit, he ran out of basics :). (win)

Third Round: Another easy win, i used furrest for this round with 5 on the bench for 50 dmg with do the wave knocking out 2 wailmers and 2 basics. i had a stump in my hand the whole game.

Last round: Lol, used lileep with no reacts and just bench targeted, he almost had me at the start! but i pulled through!

I came 3rd overall! (we had no 5th round so i really tied for second one person had all wins :( )

Another not: We opened 8 boxes today including 4 at release 3 of a friend and the one i bought, we got 1 out of my box 1 out of my friends none at release...

1/4 boxes for a mew ex thats rare s___!!!

bass_forte: Try not to swear..

wow yea i went to one in North carolina and had armoldo ex deck it was the best in my eyes but i got 2nd :( too bad maybe next year

oh and
NOTE: this i my 100 post YAY! ! ! ! !

Back