• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***Nigel's Trading H: TORNADUS-EX, RAIKOU-EX FA W: STUFF***

Nigel

Extra Spicy
MN, USA

Rules:
1) No ripping
2) No WC Cards
3) Ask for condition
4) No deleting posts
5) 2 week maximum shipping from each end.
6) Please send ALL cards in Toploaders and Sleeves.
7) Ref Rule applies.
8) No backing out
9) All PB rules apply.

HAVES:

1x Tornadus-EX (Only in trade for Darkrai-EX)
1x Raikou-EX FA (Only in trade for Darkrai-EX)
2x Zekrom-EX Promo
2x FA Terrakion NV
1x FA Victini NV

1x Set of 6 Tropical Tidal Waves. (2005 Worlds Stamped)
1x Japanese Base Set Charizard

1x RH Zekrom BW
1x RH Archeops NV
1x RH Eelektrik NV
1x RH Virizion NV

2x Black Belt Player Rewards.

WANTS:
xX Pokemon Plushies
3x Darkrai-EX
2x Smeargle UD
3x RH Max Potion
2x Zekrom FA
xX Sealed JP Packs/Merch
2x Victory Medal​

Do you check lists? If so, check mine for 1x set of Tropical Tidal Wave and JPN Base Charizard? Thanks!

Would you trade the tornadus for something other than darkrai if the deal was in your favor? if so, can you CML for it?

Vablakes said:
Do you check lists? If so, check mine for 1x set of Tropical Tidal Wave and JPN Base Charizard? Thanks!

Before I say anything, how much do you value those together and do you want scans first?

@the rest of you guys: No.

Ohai, Nigel!

I'm interested in your Terrakion Full Arts. I have 2 Full Art Zekroms and possibly a spare Smeargle UD (RH). Let me know if there's anything else you may want from me and if we can work something out. Might also be interested in the Promo Zekrom EXs. Thanks!

Vablakes said:
I have no clue as to what to value them at. What are your values?

Since the Charizard has a bit of edgewear, I can throw it in for free. Please note that the Tropical Tidal Waves are a set of 6 (not 9), but it has arguably the rarest one, the Japanese one. To find the value of these, I took the TrollandToad price of the complete set of 9 ($130 - the only place I could find ones that weren't STAFF or Top Cut), divided by 9, and multiplied by 6. I got $86.6666667, which rounds down to $86. If it's okay with you...

My:
Set of 6 2005 Tropical Tidal Waves (Worlds 05 Stamped)
1x RH Level Ball (Saw you wanted that) ($0.50... Lowest I could find was $0.79, and I want to rival that price)
+ Semi-Damaged Japanese Base Set Charizard (For free)
Total: $86.50

Your:
Entei-EX FA ($12)
Groudon-EX ($12)
Shiny Chandelure ($14)
Shiny Gardevoir ($13)
2x FA Reshiram ($6 x 2 = $12)
Rare Candy RH ($3)
Total: $66

justintam0731 said:
CML for
2x Zekrom-EX Promo
2x FA Terrakion NV

Nothing, Sorry.

Afro-G said:
Ohai, Nigel!

I'm interested in your Terrakion Full Arts. I have 2 Full Art Zekroms and possibly a spare Smeargle UD (RH). Let me know if there's anything else you may want from me and if we can work something out. Might also be interested in the Promo Zekrom EXs. Thanks!
Going by Troll&Toad Prices...

My:
2x Terrakion FA($14 x 2 = $28)
Total: $28

Your:
2x Zekrom FA (Black Background) ($7 x 2 = $14)
1x Tornadus FA ($4)
1x Blissey Prime ($2)
2x Feraligatr Prime ($2.50 x 2 = $5)
Total: $25

Traded a bunch of that. I still have these:
Shiny Gardy
1 FA Reshi (damaged)
And, if interested, 3 UL RH Candy
I updated with some more stuff, though. Like Shiny Catcher.

Nigel said:
Going by Troll&Toad Prices...

My:
2x Terrakion FA($14 x 2 = $28)
Total: $28

Your:
2x Zekrom FA (Black Background) ($7 x 2 = $14)
1x Tornadus FA ($4)
1x Blissey Prime ($2)
2x Feraligatr Prime ($2.50 x 2 = $5)
Total: $25
Not a bad offer to be honest, definitely considering it right now. But I have a question, is there anything you'd be willing to swap the Tornadus FA on my side to something else? Not saying I can't trade it but if there's some thing(s) you need just about equally then I might be a bit more willing. Let me know!

I can do that. Just to clarify, that is:
My:
Shiny Catcher

Your:
JPN 'Zard
Tropical Tidal Wave 6 card set that was given to Worlds competitors
Level Ball RH
If that is correct, and another deal with someone else doesn't work out, I will PM to confirm!

Afro-G said:
Not a bad offer to be honest, definitely considering it right now. But I have a question, is there anything you'd be willing to swap the Tornadus FA on my side to something else? Not saying I can't trade it but if there's some thing(s) you need just about equally then I might be a bit more willing. Let me know!

No, I need it for a deck (Tornadus > Tornadus-EX imo). :/

Nigel said:
No, I need it for a deck (Tornadus > Tornadus-EX imo). :/
Oh okay, that's quite alright. Do you think maybe you could toss in a trainer/supporter or few? Nothing big but maybe something(s) of very low value that you don't really need. Either way I think we have a deal so you can PM me to finish up/confirm.

Afro-G said:
Oh okay, that's quite alright. Do you think maybe you could toss in a trainer/supporter or few? Nothing big but maybe something(s) of very low value that you don't really need. Either way I think we have a deal so you can PM me to finish up/confirm.

Sure thing. Sorry, ash_satoshi but Afro-G got them before you did.

Back