Wi-Fi Trades Nitro-Delivery - Magician Fennekin, Eevees, Heracross, Shinies and more!

Nitros

Team Nitro Chairman
WELCOME TO NITRO-DELIVERY
Spr_BW_N.png

Friend Code: 1392-5226-8215
Time Zone: No idea :D
Times Available: Uh, usually anytime.

Haves:
Eevee List:

- 4 IV > HP, Atk, Def, SpDef (x4)
- 4 IV > Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef
- 3 IV > HP, Atk, Def
- 3 IV > HP, Atk, SpDef (x2)
- 3 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef (x7)
- 3 IV > Def, SpAtk, SpDef
- 2 IV > HP, Def
- 2 IV > HP, SpDef
- 2 IV > Def, SpDef
OBS: All Modest

Magician Fennekin List:
- 5 IV > HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef (x2)
- 4 IV > HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef (x17)
- 4 IV > HP, SpAtk, SpDef, Spe (x2)
- 3 IV > HP, Def, SpAtk (x2)
- 3 IV > HP, Def, SpDef (x7)
- 3 IV > HP, SpAtk, SpDef
- 3 IV > Def, SpAtk, SpDef (x3)
- 2 IV > Def, SpDef (x2)
- 2 IV > SpAtk, SpDef
OBS: All Timid

Moxie Heracross List:
- 4 IV > HP, Atk, Def, SpDef (x5, one is Swarm, but Male)
- 4 IV > HP, Atk, Def, Spe (x2)
- 4 IV > HP, Atk, SpDef, Spe (x7, two are Guts, but Male)
- 4 IV > HP, Def, SpDef, Spe (x2)
- 4 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef, Spe (x4, one are Guts)
OBS: All Jolly

Shuppet List:
- 4 IV > HP, Atk, Def, SpDef
- 3 IV > HP, Atk, SpDef
- 3 IV > HP, Def, SpDef
- 3 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef (x2)

Harvest Phantump List:
- 4 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef, Spe (x2)
- 3 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef (x2)
- 3 IV > Atk, SpDef, Spe (x2)
OBS: All Careful

Joltik List:
- 4 IV > HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef (x2)
- 4 IV > HP, Def, SpAtk, Spe (x2)
- 4 IV > HP, Def, SpDef, Spe (x3, one is Unnerve)
- 4 IV > HP, SpAtk, SpDef, Spe (x2)
- 4 IV > Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spe
OBS: All Timid, and all with Compound Eyes

Shiny List:
- Makuhita
- Garbodor (w/ Hidden Ability)
- Horsea
- Staryu
- Nincada
- Octillery (w/ Suction Cup)

Also...:
- Litwick with Pokérus
- Savannah Vivillon
- Torchic (Speed Boost) w/ Blazikenite​

Update 2.0... I'll update this post as soon as I get more interesting stuff.

Services Offered:
Nothing for now.​

Wants:
- Female Fennekin with Timid Nature, Magician Ability, 5 Perfect IVs (all but Attack) and nicknamed "Grunty". Just want a Female with this name, I can offer the same Fennekin, but Male.
- Dittos with 4 or more Perfect IVs.
- Shiny stuff (mainly Shiny Phantump or Trevenant).
- Outstanding Mareep with 4 or more Perfect IVs (no Attack).
- Outstanding Articuno with Calm Nature, and at least 3 perfect IVs (including HP, Def and SpDef)​

Currently, I'm breeding Charizard. "Aaaah, here we go!"

RE: Nitro-Delivery - Magician Fennekin, Eevees and more!

Do you need a Ditto with speed? If so I'll give you one to finish your IVs.

Sounds good. The Problem is that the Pokémon that will pass the Speed need to be Timid, so I can use Destiny Knot on the 4 IV Fennekin. If you have a Speed Timid Ditto, we can trade it =)

Nitros said:
Sounds good. The Problem is that the Pokémon that will pass the Speed need to be Timid, so I can use Destiny Knot on the 4 IV Fennekin. If you have a Speed Timid Ditto, we can trade it =)

No speed Timid :(

I have a shiny venomoth! can you trade it for one of magician fennekin with 3 IV???

Done, man =]

Send to me a PM.

Hi, I was interested in a 5iv Eevee if possible, I have two 3IV dittos, a Lax Imposter with Hp, Def, Spd, and a 'won't leave a scratch' Sp.Def. The other dittos a Lax Imposter too, with Atk, Def, and Sp.Atk.

Thanks!

What would you trade for the Sableye with Pokerus? I can breed some Hidden Ability Pokemon for it. Check out my Thread for the Pokemon.

cricketofthesea said:
Hi, I was interested in a 5iv Eevee if possible, I have two 3IV dittos, a Lax Imposter with Hp, Def, Spd, and a 'won't leave a scratch' Sp.Def. The other dittos a Lax Imposter too, with Atk, Def, and Sp.Atk.

Thanks!

I can trade a 3IV Eevee (your choice) for the Ditto with HP, Def and Spd. I know that Ditto is better that Eevee to breed, yes, but with a zero SpDef... that thing complicates the Pokémon and the breeding D:
All my Eevees are Outstanding, and with no 0 IV. If you want to start your breed, it'll give to you good results ^^

DarkPhoenix said:
What would you trade for the Sableye with Pokerus? I can breed some Hidden Ability Pokemon for it. Check out my Thread for the Pokemon.

Well, I'm so sorry, but I saw your thread and I don't want any of the Pokémon you have to offer D:

If you had appeared a week ago, I would want to Lampent with the Hidden Ability, but I've already got a Infiltrator Litwick D:

Just to let you know, it doesn't matter which parent holds the Destiny Knot.

Nitros said:
DarkPhoenix said:

Well, I'm so sorry, but I saw your thread and I don't want any of the Pokémon you have to offer D:

If you had appeared a week ago, I would want to Lampent with the Hidden Ability, but I've already got a Infiltrator Litwick D:

Well, that's okay. I may have some other Pokemon that I have yet to put up. If you searching for something, I may have a Friend Safari with the Pokemon you are looking for. Maybe go find some 3 IV Dittos for ya.

Freedomeon said:
Just to let you know, it doesn't matter which parent holds the Destiny Knot.

Uh, if I didn't know that, how could I have breeded so many 4IV results? o__o

@DarkPhoenix
Uh, I actually have a "wants" list here on my first post xD

Nitros said:

Because of this post...

Freedomeon said:
Nitros said:

Because of this post...

I have a 4 IV Fennekin, all but Atk and Speed. So, I need to pass Speed for him. I will not use a Destiny Knot in a Pokémon that have only one or two perfect IVs (Ditto). I'll use Ditto with 31 Speed and right Nature, with Everstone equipped, and breed with a 4 IV Fennekin ith Destiny Knot. Understand?

You can just as easily give Ditto the Destiny Knot and Timid Fennekin the Everstone because it doesn't matter which parent is holding the Destiny Knot.

I have an outstanding modest Mareep with 31/x/31/31/31/x IVs, if you want it. I'm interested in the 4 IV Phantump (or 3 IV if that's not possible).

interested in your 4 IV > Atk, Def, SpDef, Spe (x2) phantump and 4 IV > HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef (x17) magician fenniken

Back