Ruling Noobish Question

XxsnowfoxxX

Don't Mess
K so say that i have a Manectic EX out and have 2 energies on him: electic and cyclone or something.
say i place an Holon's Electrode on him
Would i have to discard any energy cards from him??
Sorry if its Noobish

yeah its cool that you get it back in your hand because then you could use the cyclone energy a seoncd time or something... Holon castform, magneton, and electrode all give you this effect! cool huh :D

can i also ask a question?
my typhlosion ex from unseen legends has a pokepower that i can't quite understand can you help me?

Typhlosionex* said:
can i also ask a question?
my typhlosion ex from unseen legends has a pokepower that i can't quite understand can you help me?

unseen legends
Are you taking about unseen forces??
If yes, that poke power is said that when you evolves typhlosion ex from your hand, you may count how many benched pokemon does your opponent have. Then search your deck for the as many fire energy as the number of your opponent benched pokemon. Then attach them to one of your fire type pokemon.

When you evolve TyphlosionEX, you count how many benched pokemon your opponent have. And search your deck for that number of Fire Energy and attach to TyphlosionEX or anything...
Well, good combo!

Manectric Ex...You must discard all lightning energies on it. So you must discard Electrode AND the Lightning energy on it.

Back