NOT FAIR

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
today it was regional championship, I had 9/15. I have a invitation for the Benelux cup (I live in Belgium, Benelux=Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). Well they had the same rules for the city championships. I hate those rules, they are unfair. You have to battle for only 1 game, so if you start with only 1 basic, no supporters and no card to evolve that basic, and your opponent starts with his best cards. you lose, and there's no rematch. This means that the best of the Benelux will be the one with the most luck. If this is the way to decide the champion, then I think there's something wrong with the bosses of Nintendo.
I lost 2 times this way

1) I had 1 porygon, 1 slowking, 2 oran berry, 1 scramble energy and 2 psychic energies. he had a wooper and he started. the second turn, he had Quagsire trr with 2 water energies and I had 1 damage counter from his wooper, he attacked and I was dead, nothing I could do!

2)I = pory, unown and slowpoke, no evolutions. He = pidgeot, nidoqueen, milotic. I lost :(

my deck was the tool deck

1 game matches are unfair. All tournys in Australia are out of 3 games with your opponent to avoid unlucky draws like you had.

wait, your opponent was not

able to attack at the first turn,

was it ? Why you receive one damage

counter from him at the first turn ?

Yep Bass is right. I totally disagree with any One win rounds. They usually come from a store or scheduled holdeer trying to get money from a tournament, but only wanting to devote a small amount of time to the actual event. Always check before hand for tourney rules, as they sometimes can be unfair.

I hate one game matches, because I always have bad hands with Queendom(my modified deck) for some reason on my first game, so i usually lose. Nintendo needs to definitely change the rules, and cute-mew, you live in Belgium(?), didn't know. that's pretty cool, i know someone in Belgium that moved there 2 years ago, or something like that.

Arcanine out.

Actually, the rule is at the discretion of the TO wether you play best 2/3 or just 1 game in a match. We played best 2/3 at our CCs...and several of our games that day ended up in a double sudden death.

Hey i didn't know that you're from belgium cute-mew =p
I'm from Belgium too, and since you already said you're mom was the judge thet means that you're Helga :p lol. why didn't you tell me you're on pokébeach so often :d
Anyways, you're completely right that one match thing blew up all of my chances as well :s

I know Helga, but I'm not her, I'm play in Destelbergen: De papieren korf

I've been beaten by Helga on the city champ. in Ghent :(
It was close only 1 prize left (I taught). I think we had the same chances, but no rematch: (I HATE THAT RULE)

My mom says that Helga is the sister of the judge, not the daughter, I don't know.

Back