• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Not trading at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Rotom UD and Rocky Helmet; H: Kyrum EX, Donphan and Yanmega Prime and Metagame Stuff!

iisnumber12 said:
Landorus is one of my much lower wants, could you do an RH plume for the 3 helmets
Rev Vileplume is $9... 3 Rocky Helmets is $1.50 like Landorus. BTW, do you have a Rotom UD?

RE: W: Rotom UD and Rocky Helmet; H: Kyrum EX, Donphan and Yanmega Prime and Metagame Stuff!

Could You throw in a cleffa hs?

Underdawg said:
Rev Vileplume is $9... 3 Rocky Helmets is $1.50 like Landorus. BTW, do you have a Rotom UD?

Are you sure you cant do anything but the landorus because I have enough of those?

My x3 Rocky Helmet.

Your x1 Zekrom ND.

I also need Kyurem EX, but I see you don't have many wants... Could you CML for it?

festizzio said:
Could You throw in a cleffa hs?
PM me about our trade.

iisnumber12 said:
Are you sure you cant do anything but the landorus because I have enough of those?
Yeah, sorry...

Lil Wayne said:
My x3 Rocky Helmet.

Your x1 Zekrom ND.

I also need Kyurem EX, but I see you don't have many wants... Could you CML for it?
I think I'll pass because I have another trade for those Helmets. I'll check your list for the Kyurem...

Underdawg said:
PM me about our trade.

Yeah, sorry...

I think I'll pass because I have another trade for those Helmets. I'll check your list for the Kyurem...

I'm out then, sorry.

Could you please CML for:
Kyurem EX
x2 Yanmega Prime

Thanks!

RE: Underdawg's Trading; H: Kyrum EX, Donphan and Yanmega Prime and Metagame Stuff!

Anything?

RE: Underdawg's Trading; H: Kyrum EX, Donphan and Yanmega Prime and Metagame Stuff!

VidFox said:
Anything?
I'm not really sure... I don't need much now except another Reshiram EX... Do you have one? It's not on your list...

I have an unlisted one but it's going to be decked very soon. I'm just collecting stuff to go with it. Sorry.

Lil Wayne said:
My x3 Rocky Helmet.

Your x1 Zekrom ND.

I'll pass with the Zekrom, and unless you have a Reshiram EX.

VidFox said:
I have an unlisted one but it's going to be decked very soon. I'm just collecting stuff to go with it. Sorry.
So that's a no? I'd do a Kyurem and Yanmega for it...

Nah , sorry >.<
They aren't really at the top of my list for wants just collection, sorry.

VidFox said:
Nah , sorry >.<
They aren't really at the top of my list for wants just collection, sorry.
Okay. Alright.

RE: H: Mewtwo EX, Metagame Stuff and Player Rewards; W: Mewtwo EX, Tornadus, Thunderous

Bump.

RE: H: Mewtwo EX, Metagame Stuff and Player Rewards; W: Mewtwo EX, Tornadus, Thunderous

CML for Mewtwo EX! I have 2 Zekrom EX not listed (one is in the mail coming)!

VictiniMan said:
CML for Mewtwo EX! I have 2 Zekrom EX not listed (one is in the mail coming)!

You can't list things you don't have ATM. :/

What do you value your CoL Promo Energy at?

Mudkip711 said:
You can't list things you don't have ATM. :/

What do you value your CoL Promo Energy at?
I value it at about $15.

Oh ok, nvm then. That's a little too high for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back