• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Not trading at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Keldeo EX and Computer Search; W: Landorus EX

Underdawg said:
justintam0731 said:
Well, I don't know what you value what so can you make an offer please
Is there anything else you saw? The Keldeo EX and Computer Search aren't worth the Landorus EX, I'd do one of the two and something else for it.

Do you have any Darkrai EX Promo because I need that a lot

justintam0731 said:
Underdawg said:
Is there anything else you saw? The Keldeo EX and Computer Search aren't worth the Landorus EX, I'd do one of the two and something else for it.

I have six, unless you just want to do the Keldeo EX for the Landorus EX.

Underdawg said:
justintam0731 said:

How much do you value your Computer Search and Landorus EX because I need the Computer Search a lot

justintam0731 said:
Underdawg said:

How much do you value your Computer Search and Landorus EX because I need the Computer Search a lot
Computer Search is $25-$30, and Landorus EX is about the same.

Hello there. I've got Shaymin EX ND, Darkrai EX Promo, and 2 more Darkrai EX Promo's incoming. I'm interested in your Computer Search BC, and a little in the Virizion NV. Would there be any offer you'd do for the Computer Search and Virizion? You could check my list for more if you'd like. Let me know, thanks.

Machamp the Champion said:
Hello there. I've got Shaymin EX ND, Darkrai EX Promo, and 2 more Darkrai EX Promo's incoming. I'm interested in your Computer Search BC, and a little in the Virizion NV. Would there be any offer you'd do for the Computer Search and Virizion? You could check my list for more if you'd like. Let me know, thanks.
I'm saving the Computer Search for a Landorus EX. As far as the Virizion, make an offer if you'd like. :)

CML for The Computer Search (I know you want it for a Landorus EX but its worth a shot) and ther Keldeo EX!!!

Fluttershy said:
CML for The Computer Search (I know you want it for a Landorus EX but its worth a shot) and ther Keldeo EX!!!
Sorry, didn't see anything.

Underdawg said:
I'm saving the Computer Search for a Landorus EX. As far as the Virizion, make an offer if you'd like. :)

Blarg :\ alright then. I don't have anything small enough that's on your wants for the Virizion. But thanks for your time.

Underdawg said:

Blarg :\ alright then. I don't have anything small enough that's on your wants for the Virizion. But thanks for your time.
Okay, thanks anyways.

RE: AUTODEAL; H: EXs and Merchandise; W: Blastoise, Keldeo EX, and Tropical Beach

Do you have the kealdeo ex full art anymore? Also could you check my list for skyla full art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back