Wi-Fi Trades Obsidian's "My Player Thread"

The Obsidian Wolf

Angel of the Abyss
Welcome to Obsidian's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: Haven't yet obtained.
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: N/A
Contact Time: Usually in the morning between seven and ten, or from five in the evening. Do it by PM if you would, or in this thread, because I don't have any of the above. ;)

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Makuhita, lv. 8, SHINY, Gentle Nature
  • Meditite, lv. 29, SHINY, Impish Nature
  • Azumarill, lv. 27, SHINY, Serious Nature
  • Dragonite, lv. 56, Lonely Nature

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Entei, any nature
  • Jirachi, any nature
  • Deoxys, any nature
  • Darkrai, preferably a +Sp. Attk, but I'm not fussy.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Lucky Egg
  • Choice Band

RECORDS:

WINS
  • N/A
  • N/A
LOSSES
  • N/A

Trades in Progress:

Trading with Ivyon said:
Shiny Makuhita
Shiny Meditite

FOR

Entei w/Lucky Egg
Jirachi w/Leichi Berry
Deoxys Modest
Additional Info:

I haven't yet got Pokemon Diamond, it will be arriving on Tuesday. Apparently, because the english version of my FireRed will not be compatible with the American version of Diamond, I will have to wait until Pearl comes out before I can trade them over to there, so that I can get them to Diamond.

Of course, offers are still welcome in this thread, and I am 100% genuine with the Pokemon I have listed as shiny. I also have a shiny Metagross, but I won't be trading that. You may meet in one day in a battle when I trade it over though. :p  

I'll trade you an entei w/lucky egg , jirachi w/leichi berry, and a semi legit deoxys with nature of your choice for your shiny makuhita and meditite. (I can also throw in a semi legit darkrai if you want)

I haven't yet got Pokemon Diamond, it will be arriving on Tuesday. Apparently, because the english version of my FireRed will not be compatible with the American version of Diamond, I will have to wait until Pearl comes out before I can trade them over to there, so that I can get them to Diamond.

All games (execpt the Japanese to English (3rd Gen games)) are reigon free.

would you be trading any of your shinies for any of the starter (not including dp starter)

Ivyon: That sounds good, I will keep them on hold.

So it would be me trading you:

Shiny Makuhita + Shiny Meditite

FOR

Entei w/ Lucky Egg
Jirachi w/ leichi
Dexoys (Modest Nature please)

I would feel like I was taking advantage if I agreed to the Darkrai as well, so let's leave it at that. ;)

Mewtwo2: Sorry, I have access to all of the starters. Sozzles.

I'll edit that into my beginning post, our trade, Ivyon. The only thing is that I have to actually have seen the Pokemon in order to trade with you, so it might take a little while before I actually get to trade them with you. Would that still be okay?

The Obsidian Wolf said:
Ivyon: That sounds good, I will keep them on hold.

So it would be me trading you:

Shiny Makuhita + Shiny Meditite

FOR

Entei w/ Lucky Egg
Jirachi w/ leichi
Dexoys (Modest Nature please)

I would feel like I was taking advantage if I agreed to the Darkrai as well, so let's leave it at that. ;)

Mewtwo2: Sorry, I have access to all of the starters. Sozzles.

I'll edit that into my beginning post, our trade, Ivyon. The only thing is that I have to actually have seen the Pokemon in order to trade with you, so it might take a little while before I actually get to trade them with you. Would that still be okay?
You don't need to see the pokemon I'm trading you, all you need is the national dex to transfer and we can trade.

Your thinking GTS. We would trade at the wifi center in a pokecenter basement.

Oh, right. That's cool, but again, it still may take a while for me to get there. I have exams coming up soon, and I will no doubt put Pokemon Diamond before it. :p

I look forward to trading with you. ;)

Back