Oddish Promo from “Path to the Peak” Now Releasing at Hobby Stores, Along with Free TCG Accessories!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned the Oddish promo from Path to the Peak is beginning to release at participating hobby stores!
The promo is included in the Paradox Rift marketing kit. Each kit includes 50 copies.
Hobby stores can order marketing kits from TPCi for each set. They include signage the stores can display to advertise the latest set as well as freebies to give out to customers. The stores give out the freebies at their own discretion.
The Paradox Rift marketing kit includes:

Fabric Banners (24″ x 36″)
Double-Sided Store Signage (17″ x 22″)
Holiday Greeting Cards (pack of 50)
Charizard UltraPRO Binder
Pikachu Dice Bags (pack of 25)
Path to the Peak Post Cards (pack of 50)
Path to the Peak Oddish Promo Cards (pack of 50)

You will need to check your local gaming store to see if they received the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
hoping not all the cards from path to the peak are promos and some release in paradox or shiny treasures

hoping not all the cards from path to the peak are promos and some release in paradox or shiny treasures
This is the only one that has been announced and there are no cards that resemble the exclusive ones from Path to the Peak in Paradox Rift.

Let’s hope it is easy to get hold of and everyone got a chance to get one
Yes, and because it's not a Pikachu or Charizard, I am much more optimistic about it. I don't think I can get it anywhere where I live, but I would be happy if it ends up being sold online for max. 2-3 €, hopefully not more than 5.

Not to be that guy BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT maybe best oddish.

I would rather have 50 + feelin' fine but I see the appeal. :\

Back