Wi-Fi Trades Oddsok's My Player Thread- Now with TRU Regigigas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Oddsok's My Player Thread- An abundance of shinies

Elite Strider was kind enough to clone my Deoxys (as well as a bunch of other pokemon). I'll PM you when I'm able to trade.

oddsok said:
Echosong said:
Would you trade your shiny Vulpix, Chatot and Skitty any nature for my shiny Charmander, Turtwig and Mudkip?

Sorry I'm not that interested in shinies, because if I really want thme I can get them myself. Sorry. I looked at your thread and was wondering if you would trade those three for your 10th Aniv Celebi, Surfing Pikachu and Ranger Mananphy?
Would you take those 3 for the 3 I wanted?

Echosong said:
oddsok said:
Echosong said:
Would you trade your shiny Vulpix, Chatot and Skitty any nature for my shiny Charmander, Turtwig and Mudkip?

Sorry I'm not that interested in shinies, because if I really want thme I can get them myself. Sorry. I looked at your thread and was wondering if you would trade those three for your 10th Aniv Celebi, Surfing Pikachu and Ranger Mananphy?

Yes I would. Trade now?

oddsok said:
Echosong said:
oddsok said:
Echosong said:

Yes I would. Trade now?

Right after a trade I am doing. It won't take long.

Are you interested in a 10ANNIV Lugia?

Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:

Yes as long as it is legit. What would you like?

oddsok said:
Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:

yes it's legit and UT, Well i would like a shiny serious eevee:)

oddsok said:
Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
oddsok said:
Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:

yes it's legit and UT, Well I would like a shiny serious eevee:)

Ok, Diamond FC in my sig. I'll see you on.

just have to GTS clone it first:p EDIT: Thanks For The Trade:)

Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
just have to GTS clone it first:p EDIT: Thanks For The Trade:)

Thank you and you're welcome. Hope to do it again sometime:)

I've thought it over, I'd like to trade an Impish Beldum with the 4/28/5/27/5/20 Naughty Trapinch. I can get someone to clone them if you'd like (the reason for this is that Gamestp Deoxys for Trapinch is pretty unbalanced, even if it is shiny). I will negotiate.

Renzo said:
I've thought it over, I'd like to trade an Impish Beldum with the 4/28/5/27/5/20 Naughty Trapinch. I can get someone to clone them if you'd like (the reason for this is that Gamestp Deoxys for Trapinch is pretty unbalanced, even if it is shiny). I will negotiate.

Um, yeah ok if you can get them cloned I would still do it. Did you mean that you wanted both or just the Beldum. Let me know.

I got it cloned. Both, please. Will have to trade tomorrow. MLKJ day XD

I would like your relaxed torkoal for now, I will trade you a shiny ut timid raiku.

valk said:
I would like your relaxed torkoal for now, I will trade you a shiny ut timid raiku.

I prefer non shiny events/legendaries because it is very unlikely that you would be able to get a colloseum or FR/LG Raikou that is shiny, so I don't know how legit it is.

Oh. I havent hack checked it yet, so good call. how about a timid wishmaker jirachi then? It is event. The raikuo says it is from a distant land. I am actully interested in many of your s=lv shinies. I have the jirachi, an aura mew, a shiny gyrados, a shinyzubat, a shiny porygon, and a shiny bagon. I will post my wants after wards.

valk said:
Oh. I havent hack checked it yet, so good call. how about a timid wishmaker jirachi then? It is event. The raikuo says it is from a distant land. I am actully interested in many of your s=lv shinies. I have the jirachi, an aura mew, a shiny gyrados, a shinyzubat, a shiny porygon, and a shiny bagon. I will post my wants after wards.

I don't really trade for shinies because I figure I can hunt them myself.

I already have a wishmaker Jirachi and and Aura Mew, so idk what we can do. Sorry.

Do you want ev'd pokemon? Or do you want me to ev train one or two of them, at the expense of me keeping a copy of it I cloned. I can ev with the ar(doesnt turn them int a hack) but it only lets me max two stats, no spreads or anything.

valk said:
Do you want ev'd pokemon? Or do you want me to ev train one or two of them, at the expense of me keeping a copy of it I cloned. I can ev with the ar(doesnt turn them int a hack) but it only lets me max two stats, no spreads or anything.
Sorry, I'd rather do my own EV training, and seeing as I don't battle competitively at this point in time I see no point of me getting my pokes EV trained by you, or trading for EV trained pokes. Once again, I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back