Wi-Fi Trades Offering ALL spare events for untouched Male Adamant Skorupi w/ Battle Armour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for: Adamant Skorupi w/ Battle Armour! Over 190 event pokémon to trade!

I can get you your adamant skorupi :)
would you be willing to trade a birthday 07 Charmander?

RE: Looking for: Adamant Skorupi w/ Battle Armour! Over 190 event pokémon to trade!

lovebunny713 said:
I can get you your adamant skorupi :)
would you be willing to trade a birthday 07 Charmander?

yeah definately :) I'll get it ready asap (most likely tomorrow) and I'll PM you soon as I have it. Is there anything else on my list you're after?

Do you still have the JEREMY SHELDER SLOPOKE AND SANDSHREW? I only need these 3 now as I have almost everything that I originally wanted but I just need those 3 for now. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Do you still have the JEREMY SHELDER SLOPOKE AND SANDSHREW? I only need these 3 now as I have almost everything that I originally wanted but I just need those 3 for now. Thanks.:)

Yeah I should do. What did you want to offer for them? Baring in mind I'm not event hunting anymore haha. And, quite frankly, I dunno what to ask for :S

How about my PCNY Salamence cloned PCNY Flygon cloned and PCNY Altaria Cloned or PCNY Seadra cloned. I think I still have this one too. Can you be on between 9 PM PST and 11 PM PST so we can trade? Thanks.:) I will need your FC again. Use my Diamond FC. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
How about my PCNY Salamence cloned PCNY Flygon cloned and PCNY Altaria Cloned or PCNY Seadra cloned. I think I still have this one too. Can you be on between 9 PM PST and 11 PM PST so we can trade? Thanks.:) I will need your FC again. Use my Diamond FC. Thanks.:)

not really after events anymore I'm afraid (I'll get round to changing my post when I have access to a working PC). It might be a while before I can organize a trade as my girlfriend is borrowing my old DS which I need for cloning (action replay won't work with DSi). But yeah, I'd only be after easy to obtain pokemon for my HeartGold pokedex anyway so I'll read through my national dex and see what I need before making a counte offer :)

Do you know about the AR DSi? There is one out for the DSi now. Go get that one for your DSi then we can trade. How long will it be though?:)

xxashxx said:
Do you know about the AR DSi? There is one out for the DSi now. Go get that one for your DSi then we can trade. How long will it be though?:)

Don't really wanna spend extra money when I already have one that works haha. It'll probably be between Sunday and Tuesday to be honest.

AlecDuff said:
Don't really wanna spend extra money when I already have one that works haha. It'll probably be between Sunday and Tuesday to be honest.

Oh ok. Can you be here between 9-11 PST? That is about 5-7 AM your time I think. That is the best time for us to trade if you can. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh ok. Can you be here between 9-11 PST? That is about 5-7 AM your time I think. That is the best time for us to trade if you can. Thanks.:)

I don't think I could ever get up that early lmao, didn't even get up before 7 when i was working.

Hey i just pmed you about a trade

MtGLaX said:
Hey i just pmed you about a trade

Oh ok. Do you Voice chat? If you do I can set up a time to be on Wi-Fi then I will wait for you to come on Wi-Fi to trade.:)

RE: Offering ALL spare events for untouched Male Adamant Skorupi w/ Battle Armour!

Bump! Update was needed. Someone hurry with a Skorupi please? So bored :(

RE: Offering ALL spare events for untouched Male Adamant Skorupi w/ Battle Armour!

When will you be able to trade? What is your FC? Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
When will you be able to trade? What is your FC? Thanks.:)

Basically, never lol. My AR is deleted and I don't really want anything other than that Skorupi anyway lol. Sorry man.

No swearing. ~ Gale

My boyfriend bred the Skorupi for you. CML to see what I would like for it plz.

AlecDuff said:
Bump! Update was needed. Someone hurry with a Skorupi please? So bored :(

Do you want ne to get your events cloned so we can trade? We can trade like normal then I can get them cloned for you and trade them back. Fair enough?:)

CML for 10th Aniv Moltres.

AlecDuff said:
yeah definately :) I'll get it ready asap (most likely tomorrow) and I'll PM you soon as I have it. Is there anything else on my list you're after?
GAHH sorry, just got my internet up and going again. are you still up for the trade?
all I need is the 07 Charmander :)

lovebunny713 said:
GAHH sorry, just got my internet up and going again. are you still up for the trade?
all I need is the 07 Charmander :)

I am unable to clone as of now so I won't be able to to the trade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back