Offical coolest bad guys thread!

Dark Marc

is the name of my Lickilicky, not me <3
On this thread you can disuss what you think the coolest bad guys from any video ga,mes that you want, i think that the coolest bad guy has to be ganondorf the master of eviul fron the legend of Zelda series.
Lets get posting

The Emperor, from any Star Wars game. Vader and Maul are cool too.
images

CATS, from Zero Wing.

Seriously, all your base are belong to him, there's no beating that, no matter how dark your side of the force is or how serious you think your enemies are.

Ganon is cool, though.

I have to go with Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Definitely one of the most memorable characters I have ever come into contact with. Not many bad guys have the intention of destroying the world and coming so close to actually doing so.

shadow of the xatu said:
Sasuke Aizen from Bleach.

That's Sousuke Aizen, plus he's from the Manga Bleach originally. Although it was made into a video game... I agree with you though. Aizen is... underlyingly maliciously evil to say the least.

Oh sorry , i spelled it wrong. I also read the first post wrong. I didn't see the video game part. I thought it meant just anybody you thought was the most evil. I think Cyrus from pokemon is pretty evil. He had a good idea to make a new world, but as you know they can never have their way.

Hmmm... THE NEW ENGLAND PATS, FROM MADDEN 08! :p

OK, seriously... I'm gonna have to go with Darth Maul. If he wasn't evil, he would rock! :D

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
CATS, from Zero Wing.
Thread has been officially won. :p

How about those monkeys from Super Mario Galaxy. Those things are pure evil... wasting your life (real life, not mario life).

Eh, I think I'll have to go with Sir Grodus (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door) right now, since I don't want to spend an hour thinking of all the possibilities.

Or maybe Princess Shroob (younger).

Ganon comes to mind, but thinking further, I love Bowser, Ridley, and Tom Nook (secretely the worst person in the universe, a lender trying to forclose on everyone!).

dmaster out.

Come on people it has to be: Koopa trooper, i don't know if he is a bad guy but in the original supermario bros he kill you when you walk into him so it definatley has to be him.

<----------------------

Nuff said :p

I agree with d master342 that Tom Nook is evil. Over charging you and your morgage's and closing shop on the day you have the most to sell XD.

Bowser is for sure the coolest "bad guy" of all time. His clumsy but powerful look is awesome and he can breath fire. What's not to like? He is especially cool in the anime because he speaks and his voice is really cool and fits his character. :)

=O

I forgot Tom Nook...
I retract my previous statement.

Tom Nook is surely the most evil.
Pay his rent, or he'll send his racoon goons to hunt you down. :(

I never knew Tom Nook was evil, or was that a joke, lol? :p

Well, I only played the game once or twice, and all I know is he is a shop keeper or something. I would consider him evil, if he raised his prices to significant amounts or something. Maybe he's evil because he gives you so much work to do. :)

Yeah, it was a joke, but he's the final boss in the game you know. :eek:

dmaster out.

JAmes from team rocket or now have a serious one it has to be Wolf I mean looks cool awsome gun and cool space ship or Meata Ridley

A picture tells a thousand words, so:

marx_wings.jpg

For those of you who haven't played Kirby Super Star (or its DS remake), that's Marx. His psychotic-looking eyes... his sharp claws... his incessant chuckling... all PURE EVIL, I TELL YOU!!! Also, I agree that Tom Nook is evil. I suspect he runs the Mafia of the Animal Crossing universe.

Back