BW/BW2 Official Wi-Fi Event List

Noteworthy said:
The Strongest Class Pokémon were available in Korea yesterday. If anybody missed them, I can find the files for you.

I need these files on Wi-Fi if you get them XD. Thanks.:)

I have a question to ask. If one does not know how to use files, can they still receive the Pokemon from you?

I need these files on Wi-Fi if you get them XD. Thanks.:)
[/quote]I haven't come across the Korean files yet, but I still have the Japanese files. PM me which ones you want.

Yakkov said:
I have a question to ask. If one does not know how to use files, can they still receive the Pokemon from you?
Yes, I can give you instructions for how to send the files to your game.

Noteworthy said:
Yes, I can give you instructions for how to send the files to your game.

That would be awesome!

There are a few Pokemon I want. Such as these:

Movie 2012 Meloetta (Korea)
Strongest Class Pokémon (Korea)
Shiny Magikarp (Nagoya Pokémon Centre) (Japan)
Strongest Pikachu (Germany)
Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu (Singapore)
Mighty Mewtwo (Japan)
Summer Shelmet (Greece)
Summer Karrablast (Greece)

I should remind everyone file trading is banned here and has been for about a year or so. Thought I should mention it before mods start flaming warnings out XD.:)

Yakkov said:
That would be awesome!

There are a few Pokemon I want. Such as these:

[/Removed by Noteworthy]
The Nagoya Shiny Magikarp hasn't even been released yet...

Sorry guys, but the mods sent me a PM saying that file trading won't be allowed. They want to remain on TPCI's good side, so I guess it's for the best. I may pop up in a trade thread every so often and offer something good, but that's all that's really allowed. The list will still be available and updated to keep up on events though.

Speaking of the list, The Meloetta event is now over in Korea, and the GameStop Meloetta is now available at GameStop stores in the US. If you're in Canada, you might want to call your local EB Games to see if they have it yet.

Keep in mind that if you file trade on a regular basis just take it off of your computer and put it back on your DS and then you can trade it here. No cloning is allowed on files eiter. Only by AR XD.

I updated the list, the Nagoya Shiny Magikarp and the Masuda Deaxys (Second distribution) are now available. There aren't any upcoming events that I know of, but let me know if I missed any announcements.

We're about 7 months away from the release of Pokémon X and Y, so there probably aren't too many more distributions planned for Black 2 and White 2. It'll most likely be a bunch of DLC for Gates to Infinity until October rolls around. Of course, I still expect to see more events, just not as many.

Don't forget about the DW Tyranitar Best Wishes Tyranitar and the Best Wishes Dragonite XD.:)

Back