Oh, look a sprite thread, OMG!

Negative-Zero

(b")b
i like sprites, they is cool. here is my sprites, look at them and comment nicely with tips and pointers, no "wow, they are horrible, you suck" you should say " your sprites are horrible and you suck because [comment][/comment]"

k?

F8Fib.png

xXBfq.png
magneton magnets
VaMeq.png

v8UF3.png

kQvqm.png
eggecute eyes
Eyk8l.png

YThHp.png

fEFZJ.png
rapidash fire
KuTIk.png

IhWeD.png

btw, I WILL NOT WORK ON HACKS.unless i choose to

These... are actually pretty good. I might want to enlist your help sometime in the near future. Would you be interested?

Some of your 'scratches' look like resized and/or slightly edited versions of some pre-existing sprites (the main ones being Umbreon (HGSS), Exeggcute (crossover?), and Diglett (DPPT). They look less 'scratched' than the other ones to me.

Also your tags are showing. ;D

sorry, my image uploader makes them blurry, ill fix it

btw, i scratched the umbreon sprite, but used the eyes and yellow patterns from the hgss sprite, i used the eyes from eggxecute on the green thing, but i scratched diglett completely.

These... are actually pretty good. I might want to enlist your help sometime in the near future. Would you be interested?

(Omg, I'm commenting before squirtli D: )
Some of these are excellent and look like they could appear in a game. However, a few tips. 1st, you don't need as much dithering. Not even all game sprites have dithering, so if you use it, only use it in a small portion. Otherwise, just add a little more detail to the Fakemon. Otherwise, these are very good and I hope to see more. :)

NZ? IMPOSTOR! YOU ARE NOT MY BUDDY! WHO ARE YOU?

Yeah, someone else named NZ is here.

Anyways I swear I've seen these before. I'd call shenanigans, but as CH said, they do look like resized and/or slightly edited. I mean that big fire snake thing's flame looks like you copy/pasted from Moltres, or based it on it. But whatever, I'm no good with sprites. Also, Porygon-X, what's with copying PMJ? lol

Mimebread said:
(Omg, I'm commenting before squirtli D: )
Some of these are excellent and look like they could appear in a game. However, a few tips. 1st, you don't need as much dithering. Not even all game sprites have dithering, so if you use it, only use it in a small portion. Otherwise, just add a little more detail to the Fakemon. Otherwise, these are very good and I hope to see more. :)

Mime, the dithering's fine, lol. I only see it on one sprite. xD

I really like these. The fakemon are great, but something seems off on the big fire snake. Otherwise, just listen to what the n00b Mime said. Keep practicing, and you'll only get better.

CrazyAipom said:
NZ? IMPOSTOR! YOU ARE NOT MY BUDDY! WHO ARE YOU?

Yeah, someone else named NZ is here.

Anyways I swear I've seen these before. I'd call shenanigans, but as CH said, they do look like resized and/or slightly edited. I mean that big fire snake thing's flame looks like you copy/pasted from Moltres, or based it on it. But whatever, I'm no good with sprites. Also, Porygon-X, what's with copying PMJ? lol
yeah, im going to edit my evo fire snake later, and fire is from moltres

orly, i didnt know, i just used my name from pokecommunity

These are not that bad. My favorite one would be the Magnetone one. But I also like Pikachu's face. :)

really liked the umbreon one the most since It was the most goodest looking. other ones, a little decent though... U.U

i just made some updates on the pokemon, and another fakemon and some fusions to go in it:

(its big so here is a link: *http://i.imagehost.org/view/0862/11112222* )(remove stars)

Yeah, they're good. Wish you'd help me.

its a magnamite, not a magnaton.

anyways, ill put in som ore revamps, maybe a scratch, if i get idea, plus a remake on the "eqqecute" fakemon.

Amazing. Really good..... As long as they are all scratched. Very good.

~Zircon

Back