• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

OMG I HAVE AZELFS!! I want Arceus stuff!

Do you play The Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OMG I HAVE MACHAMP PRIME!! AND AZELFS!!

If you have a Yanmega Prime TM I'll trade you
x2 Twins
x1 Seeker
x2 Junk Arm
LMK

RE: OMG I HAVE MACHAMP PRIME!! AND AZELFS!!

If you have Yanmega Prime, I'll do:

2 twins
2 seeker

RE: OMG I HAVE MACHAMP PRIME!! AND AZELFS!! I NEED GENGAR PRIME I WILL TRADE BIG!

Bump. I NEED GENGAR PRIME!

-sillykyle!

RE: OMG I HAVE MACHAMP PRIME!! AND AZELFS!! I NEED GENGAR PRIME I WILL TRADE BIG!

Mind checking my list for your Jirachi (RR) and anything else you may have on my "wants" unlisted?

How what do you value RH Rescue and RH Twins at? From your wants I have x2 Jirachi RR and x1 DCE and x3 SP Metal.

-sillykyle!

My
UD Smeargle

Your
Machamp Prime?

Anything you want besides champ?

-sillykyle!

No. Unless you have my wants unlisted.

None, sorry. :(

-sillykyle!

EDIT: Post #666 8O

I don't have the Rescue Energy anymore.

Would you do my reverse holo Twins for your two Jirachi and a DCE? If not, feel free to counter.

Sorry, but DCE is going for like $5 right now. I can do 1 Jirachi and 2 SP Metal for the twins. LMK

-sillykyle!

I wont be needing the Metal energy anymore. Anything else on my list you saw for the Jirachi's and DCE that I can add to the Twins?

DCE for RH twins and RH junk arm? LMK

-sillykyle!

can u CML for ur

blissey prime - mainly

giratina lv x promo

both shaymin lv x land and sky form

I'll pass and hold out for a better deal. Thanks anyway.

Braves: I don't see anything.

-sillykyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back