Online Buying..

paris1010

Elite Four
I wanted to know if any of you knew a website that sells Pokemon Cards. I've seen a lot of different ones, but I just don't know which websites are legit! If any of you know of any REAL sites, that don't sell fake or damaged cards please let me know.

These are just a few that I've visited:

Troll and Toad
Trading Cards R Us
Ebay (if you know a good seller please PM me their usernames)

** I wasn't sure if this was the correct spot to post this. But I just really need to know.

Thanks,
paris1010

This is where you buy cards and merchandise on Pokebeach. Not ask about other places to buy.

I'll go ahead and lock this for now, that way there will be no replies until it's in the right spot.

This can be opened because I moved it to General Discussion.

*Unlocked*

dmaster out.

professor-oak.com (free shipping)
pokecorner.com
pokeorder.com (quite expensive)

I've brought from them multiple times. They are 100% legit.

There is an Australian eBay seller (infact they live in the next town to me, which is Epping~Sydney~Australia)...I've brought from them inperson (from a festival last year (I got: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Shiny Drifloon & Shiny Duskull, all for AUD$24.00)).
Edit: Also Idea808 is a great site (I've got a total of 6 tin & a box of YGO cards from them).

http://collectorscache.com is great for last minute orders and has some good deal allot of the as well as a large stock of card an are rarely out of any singles

Already been mentioned in a couple of threads, but http://www.collectandsave.com offers a $25 dollar refund for first time purchases(coupon code "25off"), and free shipping if you spend $100 or more("freeship"). Their booster pack selection is sort of lacking though, most of them are out of stock.

http://www.dacardworld.com is a good place too. Bought a power keepers box on sale for $62, and a mysterious treasure box on sale for $71.

trollandtoad have great prices and really fast shipping,and the other sites mentioned by empoleon are great too.

Professor-Oak.com
TrollandToad.com

ToyGamingEmporium & CaptainCollect are both great eBay sellers as well.

Okay, so far I have ordered booster packs and boxes from the following places:

dacardworld.com
pokeorder.com
abctoy4me.com
trollandtoad.com
collectandsave.com
thegatheringground.com

Out of the six, dacardworld and trollandtoad were the most reliable. Pretty cheap prices, and they use UPS delivery(dacardworld offers free ground delivery if orders made on Thursdays are $50 or more, and free shipping on other days if you spend $150 or more). Trollandtoad has a great collection of booster packs, and cheap too. The shipping costs makes up for that though :(. Got emails about tracking status quickly from both websites. Look for coupons online to decrease the overall prices of both websites.

Next is collectandsave. There was a bit of a credit card issue I had with them, but it was resolved in a week. The 25 dollars off (first time ordering from them)and free shipping coupons should make this place top priority if you're looking to save on booster boxes.

I was a little suspicious of the packs I got from abctoy4me. I ordered 5 secret wonders packs from them on amazon, and got it within two days(we're in the same state). No regular holos out of any of em, and the reverse holos had these long vertical lines in the middle.

Lastly, the worse place thus far, pokeorder. I placed an order over 3 weeks ago, and still haven't got the shipment. There's no phone number to contact them on their website, and they rarely respond to emails. I had to do some searching and found the owner of the website and emailed him and got a response. Too little too late, as I placed a complaint on them via better business bureau.

I placed an order over at thegatheringground a few days ago, so I have no information about them yet, though they haven't sent me an email regarding my tracking number which they're supposed to do.
I haven't ordered from pokecorner.com, but it seems like they are very reliable from what I've been reading. I hope this helps.

I like to use Stop2Shop. That's a relatively cheap place.

Pokeorder is good, but it's EXPENSIVE.

Back