Only 5 Primes per box of Unleashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my prerelease my friend and I got 2 Tyranitar Prime, 1 Kingdra Prime, 1 Ursaring Prime, and 1 Steelix Prime, and we got the bottom half of Suicune/Raikou. We traded one of the Tyranitar Primes for the top half of Entei/Raikou. (we went to 2 prereleases, by the way)

We just opened a box today and we got the following:

- Tyranitar Prime
- Ursaring Prime
- Kingdra Prime
- Crobat Prime
- Steelix Prime
- Top half of Entei/Raikou
- Full Suicune/Entei Legend
- 1 Silver Alph Lithograph
- All holo rares except Magmortar, Shaymin, and Xatu
- 4 Rare Candies

We felt that the best pulls were from the Raikou packs

I got my booster box of HS Unleashed last night, not even I or anyone I know has pulled the top half of Raikou/Entei LEGEND as I only pulled the bottom half as well as the top half of Raikou/Suicune LEGEND and the top half of Entei/Suicune.

Has anyone had this happen by not getting the top half of Raikou/Entei? Managed to pull a Rare Candy, 2 Holo foil Interviewer's, Prime's pulled being every one except Steelix. All in all it was a good box, at least I was able to help work on my friend's Tyranitar/Aggron deck.

Out of my 6 box case I got 5 prime and 3 legend in every box. My 6 box case totals....

4 Crobat Prime
4 Kingdra Prime
5 Lanturn Prime
6 Steelix Prime
7 Tyranitar Prime
4 Ursaring Prime
4 Entei/Raikou Top
1 Entei/Raikou Bottom (my friend opened 4 boxes and got 0...so 1 out of 10 boxes!?!?)
2 Raikou/Suicune Top
3 Raikou/Suicune Bottom
4 Suicune/Entei Top
4 Suicune/Entei Bottom
4 Alph Lithograph
2 Torterra Holo and 3 or more of all others

Took video of 1 box in 2 parts...here is part 1... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCS5VLJmEo

My friend opened a box. 5 Primes, 3 Legends. Every Prime but Kingdra and a full E/R Legend with a bottom of R/S.

dmaster out.

Why is rarity on key cards a good thing? That just contributes to imbalance and keeps players out of the game. People have forgotten that collectability is a double-edged sword. I was happier before Pokemon even HAD ultra-rares.

menoknow3 said:
Out of my 6 box case I got 5 prime and 3 legend in every box. My 6 box case totals....

4 Crobat Prime
4 Kingdra Prime
5 Lanturn Prime
6 Steelix Prime
7 Tyranitar Prime
4 Ursaring Prime
4 Entei/Raikou Top
1 Entei/Raikou Bottom (my friend opened 4 boxes and got 0...so 1 out of 10 boxes!?!?)
2 Raikou/Suicune Top
3 Raikou/Suicune Bottom
4 Suicune/Entei Top
4 Suicune/Entei Bottom
4 Alph Lithograph
2 Torterra Holo and 3 or more of all others

Took video of 1 box in 2 parts...here is part 1... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCS5VLJmEo

Aren't you tcgbreaker? If so why did you change your username?

Most boxes at my venue were 5 PRIMES, 3 pieces of Legend, 4 Rare Candys per box.

Also, out of about 2 cases, I've seen 3 FOIL Rare Candys. The store likes that since we can flip them easy :)

I got 5 Primes and 4 Legends plus I got two packs from target and pulled a Lanturn Prime, sadly I still need Steelix Prime, but I did get the top and bottom halves of Suicune/Entei Legend, the top half of Raikou/Suicune Legend and the top half of Entei/Raikou Legend. All and all I was pleased with my pulls. +1 RH Rare candy

i wonder how they pack these boxes..... seems rigged to me

my box:
all primes except lanturn
full raikou suicune legend
top entei raikou legend
4 rare candies
most holos except torterra and shaymin >_<

i honestly had better odds when i bought from target. got 12 packs. got 3 legend peices and 3 primes

Kittymew said:
Why is rarity on key cards a good thing? That just contributes to imbalance and keeps players out of the game. People have forgotten that collectability is a double-edged sword. I was happier before Pokemon even HAD ultra-rares.

Do I have to mention Base Set Charizard. That was so rare compared to everything else in that set. That was Base Set's Flygon X or Lux X

And now I bought a box and I got every Prime but Kingdra, and the three tops of the Legends (no bottoms).

dmaster out.

yeah by the soudns of this these boxes are not random packs?

everyone seems to get 5 primes and 3 legends. without getting doubles. is it just me or does this sound less like luck of the draw, and more like, boxes have set cards.

Contrariwise on the doubles thing, opened a box with my friend and got 2 Lanturn Primes, with no Ursaring and no Kingdra. Pulled both halfs of S&R Legend and the bottom of E&S Legend. Got 5 primes and 3 legends like everyone else though, plus an Alph Lithograph.

daviduk2000 said:
yeah by the soudns of this these boxes are not random packs?

everyone seems to get 5 primes and 3 legends. without getting doubles. is it just me or does this sound less like luck of the draw, and more like, boxes have set cards.

One of my boxes had 2 lanturn prime, 2 tyranitar prime, and 1 steelix prime. Got 2 Ttar in a single box twice within 1 case.

So I just picked up 15 packs yesterday/last night. I hit up 5 different stores, so 3 from each. 1 Alph, 3 Legend Pieces (2 top Entei/Suicune, 1 Bottom Entei/Raikou), and 1 Prime (Ursaring). So far from my 3 pre-releases and these 15 packs, kingdra may be the rarest prime out of this set, just like donphan was of the last set. And to explain why I'm saying Donphan was rare last set, I puled 2 donphans, but 3 alphs and 2 red gyarados. The later of the 2 should be harder to obtain.

From two pre-releases and a box, I got:

3 Tyranitar Prime
2 Kingdra Prime
2 Ursaring Prime
2 Steelix Prime
1 Crobat Prime
NO Lanturn Prime

All holos except Shaymin
All rares except Primeape

Both Suicune/Entei Legend
Bottom Entei/Raikou Legend
Bottom Raikou/Suicune Legend

1 Alph Litograph

I opened 15 packs and got 3 Primes and a Legend. I got Kingdra, Lanturn, and Steelix. I got the top of Entei & Raikou Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back