Opening a Booster Box

nike08talk

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, on average what do you usually get from a 36 pack deck in terms of holos and exes? I am looking to get one and I am just wandering. Also, it would be great if when you guys bust a box, you should videotape it and post it on youtube because there aint a better feeling than opening some packs!

nike08talk said:
Hey guys, on average what do you usually get from a 36 pack deck in terms of holos and exes? I am looking to get one and I am just wandering. Also, it would be great if when you guys bust a box, you should videotape it and post it on youtube because there aint a better feeling than opening some packs!

There are so many better feelings that opening some packs :p

Now, For what Ex's and things you get depends on the set. Now, you should buy SEALED BOXED of the set you want. Getting a sealed box of Dragon Frontiers for example, You are guaranteed 3 Ex's (at least) and a 90% chance of a star.

Sometimes boxes come with 5 exs, sometimes with 2, sometimes with no exs, it all depends on the set.

Yeah, its just a form of saying. Ofcourse there are more "pleasureable" things.

Anyways, I just purchased a booster box of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl cards and I will post up the video of opening the box on youtube. Is it safe to say I will get 1 Lvl. X?

nike08talk said:
Yeah, its just a form of saying. Ofcourse there are more "pleasureable" things.

Anyways, I just purchased a booster box of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl cards and I will post up the video of opening the box on youtube. Is it safe to say I will get 1 Lvl. X?

No...I don't mean more pleasurable things, I mean better feelings than opening a box like visiting family you havent seen in yeeeaaarrrrrsss...

anywho, D/P is either 1 Lvl. X, 2 Lvl. X's or No Lvl. X's

Well as I said , It is either 1, 2 or no level X in a box of D/P, but I would still reccomend getting a box of D/P than any other set right now.

and beautiful-swablu, there isn't a holo in every pack...there never has been, but you are always guaranteed a rare in every pack.

hmm... I could have sworn you get at least one kind of holofoil, even if it is a really rubbish one of a common card. How come I have never got a booster from the ex series without one then? Must be luck I guess. Though it may change with d/p.
I suppose now this person has a d/p box they don't want to know about the ex set boxes. But basically it follows what RK9274 said. Except sets like HP where you may only get 1 ex.

You will definetly get all the regular rare and also the uncommons and commons. Also the trainer cards too and 2-3 Ex's and 1 star card. That is usually how a booster box is randomly selected. Remember all packs are randomly selected so if the card you are looking for is not there then get boosters until you get the card you want.:)

Back